Force1958

Am I Dreaming?????

Seriously, the news came out that Bruce WASN'T getting fired, and on top of that, has MORE responsibilities to boot.  Then we hear that Alex Smith may miss the entire season.  Seriously, can it get any worse?!

4 minutes ago, CaptainJames2004 said:

In before lock!

Why would it be locked.  I'm stating the obvious and asking how can anybody be hopeful in the upcoming season.  As long as Bruce is here we're doomed.  You can't see that??!!

1 minute ago, Force1958 said:

Why would it be locked.  I'm stating the obvious and asking how can anybody be hopeful in the upcoming season.  As long as Bruce is here we're doomed.  You can't see that??!!

Since your are new and posting for the 1st time it looks like:

Your title is not well formed. The topic of your OP has/is already being discussed in the Bruce Allen/GM/Alex threads. You are not bring anything new to the table. 

Plus, you make it seem like the news just came out. ;)

:cheers:

• Like 1

It's like the time I dreamt I was in bed with Tonya Harding, Lorenna Bobbitt, and Hillary Clinton. When I woke up, my leg was broken, my penis was severed, and my health insurance had been cancelled...

• Like 2
  • Haha 15
  • Sad 1

4 minutes ago, zskins said:

Since your are new and posting for the 1st time it looks like:

Your title is not well formed. The topic of your OP has/is already being discussed in the Bruce Allen/GM/Alex threads. You are not bring anything new to the table. 

Plus, you make it seem like the news just came out. ;)

:cheers:

I've been on the forums for years but for some reason my post count was zero'd out for 2019.  I've asked the mods but haven't heard back yet.  I know I'm late to the table but that doesn't mean I'm not frustrated now, 28 January 2019.

14 minutes ago, Force1958 said:

There's nothing wrong with what you posted, it's that you posted this as a new thread at all :)

5 minutes ago, Riggo-toni said:

It's like the time I dreamt I was in bed with Tonya Harding, Lorenna Bobbitt, and Hillary Clinton. When I woke up, my leg was broken, my penis was severed, and my health insurance had been cancelled...

Now that's funny!!!

9 minutes ago, Taylor 36 said:

You very well could be dreaming, because it seems you have been sleeping for a long time. 😀

Well I guess instead of a dream it could more appropriately be titled as a nightmare.  The same nightmare I have every January and February when I realize the skins won't change until Danny sells the team, or, Bruce leaves and a real GM is hired.  I'm just burned out by the whole situation.  It's not all rainbows and unicorns here.

59 minutes ago, Force1958 said:

I've been on the forums for years but for some reason my post count was zero'd out for 2019.  I've asked the mods but haven't heard back yet.  I know I'm late to the table but that doesn't mean I'm not frustrated now, 28 January 2019.

You missed the point I was trying to make: Creating a thread on a topic already being discussed, heavily too, on the 1st page of the forum is not a good way to start your very 1st thread. 

Your OP (original post) can discuss things already being discussed but still have to be unique and well though out. Your title and the OP is missing both. Just trying to help you out before the mods close this thread (if they deemed necessary) as it really doesn't bring anymore value to the discussion already on the table. 

Edited by zskins
  • Like 1

@Force1958 You might want to look at this forum rule:

8. Please use descriptive and accurate topic titles for your thread.
Adherence to this rule assists visitors in utilizing discretion when selecting content to read. It serves to notify members if a particular topic has already been posted and discussed and potentially prevents multiple threads on the exact same topic. Be respectful of the fact that some people come to ExtremeSkins explicitly for latest Redskins news and content, without the editorializing of titles by members.

We are having a preponderance of threads being started, particularly in the Stadium forum, where a title of 2 to 3 non-descriptive words is used. This shows a lack of courtesy to your fellow members. With an ever-increasing number of new threads every day, and an expanding member base, members become more selective about which threads to open and spend their time reading, and which ones to bypass. They cannot do that if the thread titles are 'Guess what?', 'Hey, I just noticed...', or 'WTF!' You are also creating extra work for the Staff who, instead of just merging redundant, repetitive threads based on accurate titles, now has to open each one up and try and figure out where it belongs. So, regardless of the forum, if your thread title is simply "Santana Moss" or any other person's name and nothing else, you may find yourself unable to post. In all our forums, we expect accurate and clear descriptions of your topic in your title.

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, zskins said:

@Force1958 You might want to look at this forum rule:

8. Please use descriptive and accurate topic titles for your thread.
Adherence to this rule assists visitors in utilizing discretion when selecting content to read. It serves to notify members if a particular topic has already been posted and discussed and potentially prevents multiple threads on the exact same topic. Be respectful of the fact that some people come to ExtremeSkins explicitly for latest Redskins news and content, without the editorializing of titles by members.

We are having a preponderance of threads being started, particularly in the Stadium forum, where a title of 2 to 3 non-descriptive words is used. This shows a lack of courtesy to your fellow members. With an ever-increasing number of new threads every day, and an expanding member base, members become more selective about which threads to open and spend their time reading, and which ones to bypass. They cannot do that if the thread titles are 'Guess what?', 'Hey, I just noticed...', or 'WTF!' You are also creating extra work for the Staff who, instead of just merging redundant, repetitive threads based on accurate titles, now has to open each one up and try and figure out where it belongs. So, regardless of the forum, if your thread title is simply "Santana Moss" or any other person's name and nothing else, you may find yourself unable to post. In all our forums, we expect accurate and clear descriptions of your topic in your title.

Crap, I wasn't aware of that.  I guess I should have read the forum rules before I started posting again.  One thousand apologies.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Riggo-toni said:

It's like the time I dreamt   Edit

You must have missed the NO POLITICS and zero tolerance policy pinned to the top of the stadium. May want to delete if you can.  Good luck. 

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

13 minutes ago, Riggo-toni said:

Sorry, I didn't realize Loreena Bobbitt was running for office...

She's going to slash medicare, cut social security, and sever our ties with our southern hemisphere allies. 

1 hour ago, Force1958 said:

Crap, I wasn't aware of that.  I guess I should have read the forum rules before I started posting again.  One thousand apologies.

post-32842-ron-swanson-yep-gif-yes-yup-f

Edited by mistertim
  • Haha 4

3 hours ago, Force1958 said:

Seriously, the news came out that Bruce WASN'T getting fired, and on top of that, has MORE responsibilities to boot.  Then we hear that Alex Smith may miss the entire season.  Seriously, can it get any worse?!

1 hour ago, Force1958 said:

Image result for seriously gif

• Haha 1

I’m not sure what the OP is concerned about, Bruce Allen said himself that he’s the right guy to lead the team, because he shares our passion for winning.  

Calm down man, we’re in good hands.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 3

4 hours ago, Force1958 said:

Seriously, can it get any worse?!

For you, yes. :)

You had ALREADY posted in the existing BA thread so you knew it existed. And you started off with “I didn’t want to start a new thread”. 

You cant make this ish up. :ols: 

You need to read up on the Rules you agreed to when you registered you duplicate account here. ;)  

4 hours ago, Force1958 said:

I've been on the forums for years but for some reason my post count was zero'd out for 2019.  I've asked the mods but haven't heard back yet. 

Which ones did you ask? :)