Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Election 2020 The Non Presidential Edition

Trying to wrap my head around a political candidate for US Senate who's refusing to reveal his campaign events. 

I mean, it's contrary to your goal of getting publicity. And do you honestly think you can stop the media from finding out where you're going?  

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

“It's really both a matter of Ernst rising and Greenfield fading a little bit,” said J. Ann Selzer, president of Selzer & Co. “There's sort of an equilibrium in terms of what's happening.”

This is the final 2020 Iowa Poll before the election, and it's the first time Ernst has led in the poll this year. 

In June, Greenfield led Ernst by 3 percentage points, 46% to 43%. In September, Greenfield maintained that 3-percentage-point lead, 45% to 42%. The margin of error for both of those polls was plus or minus 3.8 percentage points.

Edited by visionary
2 minutes ago, AlvinWaltonIsMyBoy said:

So they might keep the Senate too?  I feel sick.

I think Dems definitely win NC, Maine, Arizona, and Colorado and lose Alabama. I think the Dems pick up a Georgia seat. I'm now bullish on Georgia. 

• Like 2
15 hours ago, Rdskns2000 said:

Besides Trump losing; it would sure be nice too see Mitch and Lindsay loose.

No chance Mitch loses.  Lindsay is in a dogfight; it'd be great to see him lose.

4 hours ago, Barry.Randolphe said:

I still have no idea how Ernst has recovered in the polls after she dropped the price of soybeans question

I still have no idea why people act like the price of soybeans is an important question.  

1 hour ago, Larry said:

I still have no idea why people act like the price of soybeans is an important question.  

For someone who wants to claim to have a finger on the pulse of the Midwest, it is.

Unfortunately, after much consideration it's still a less important than whether you're scared of brown people and liberals.

• Thanks 2