Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Election 2020 The Non Presidential Edition

Cooked Crack

Will Covid-19 be an issue in 2022?  There aren't many governors up for reelection this year.  Most of the governors are up for reelection in 2022.  If life has return to normal by election day then; will voters forget what their governor did during the pandemic?  I think that should be the #1 issue in deciding if that governor deserves another term.

15 minutes ago, @SkinsGoldPants said:

Kentucky has a Dem Governor. Where the **** is he? 

Reading the article just posted, it looks like he made a deal that got mail in voting opened up to anyone scared of COVID by putting "medical emergency" for reason to do mail in.  Sounds like entire state can mail in vote if they want, one of the few reds States that can.

They've been trying to get as many people to mail in vote as they can, but Trump is hurting their efforts to convince folks it won't be fraudulent. Judge blocked efforts to stop the shrinking of the number polling places, it doesn't say if Governors idea or if he can even stop it. That sounds odd governor can't.

Make no mistake, the Retardlican plan is overt, outright voter denial to hold onto power. They openly refuse to let people vote, period. They are going to try it on a massive scale come November. 

Georgia Officials Kept Hundreds of Voting Machines Locked in Warehouses on Election Day

https://lawandcrime.com/high-profile/georgia-officials-kept-hundreds-of-voting-machines-locked-in-warehouses-on-election-day/?fbclid=IwAR2cywvAaDgdnzda4vrDwd2gxRCkwsch_ZULhY5YdLNt2wf8Heth7USJeC8

16 minutes ago, LadySkinsFan said:

These kinds of voter suppression tactics need outlawed by federal law. We need to strengthen a voters rights act.

Stacey is doing everything she possibly can, but DAMMIT...the Republicans are so ****ing EVIL! 

Edit, add:  It's "Fair Fight", if anyone would like to donate & help the cause. I split $100 between them, Amy McGrath, Jaime Harrison, Jon Ossoff, and my state district choice, $20 each...not much, but I just couldn't stop myself. 

Archived