Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Poll: How are you choosing to be a Redskins fan right now?

How are you choosing to be a Redskins fan right now?  

214 members have voted

1. 1. How are you choosing to be a Redskins fan right now?

• Angry Fan - you're livid and are actively involved in finding ways to let Snyder know how unacceptable this all is to you and many others...#firebruceallen #burnitalltothegroud
    • Depressed Fan - you're angry but more than that, you're just too drained emotionally to do anything about it...you're likely to hang out in the Tailgate for the forseeable future
    • Self-loathing Fan - you hate Snyder, hate the coaches, hate a lot of the players, but mostly hate yourself for still hanging on...you praise the Cowboys to deflect from the reality that you won't leave
    • Apathetic Fan - you just don't give a **** anymore...you're not angry and you're not happy...you're not gonna root for another team but spending Sundays at IKEA with your wife/gf doesn't sound so bad anymore
    • Cautiously Optimistic Fan - yeah, you hate how things seem to be going but, dammit, this is your team and you enjoy seeing the positives amidst the negatives..every season is a new season
    • Homer Fan - you don't let other people's doom and gloom get in your way of enjoying following the Redskins...looking forward to free agency and the draft, baby! This will be our year!
    • Laughing Fan - you find the dysfunction of the team, the tabloid-ish takes by the media, and the hysteria of the fanbase entertaining....you just grab some popcorn, sit back, and take it all in
    • Al Davis Fan - just win, baby...don't care about anything else but that. If we're not winning, I'm pissed. If we are winning, I'm good. Just win. Period.

I have gone from being a fan to being a follower. Put me in the angry category of the choices listed. I cannot believe that a dweeb like Snyder still has any credibility whatsoever in the DC community and put Bruce Allen in the doofus category as a perfect fit for Snyder. His father, George. probably rolls over in his grave every day. Bruce's favorite saying: "The future is yesteryear". Redskins will never be any good  as long as this bunch runs the show and I am angry that they weren't run out of town a long time ago.

checking back in here. Apathy reigns supreme. Especially after Bruce's media rounds recently. You expect them to lie to not give away their plans. But his lies are so weak and so bad. The rumors that they really think they're "this" close seem true.

Since they won't acknowledge reality and go nuclear to clean up this roster, then expect more of the same from 2019. Empty stadium. Low ratings. Indifference.

There is nothing to look forward to right now beyond a few players that are good and likable. 

16 minutes ago, @SkinsGoldPants said:

checking back in here. Apathy reigns supreme. Especially after Bruce's media rounds recently. You expect them to lie to not give away their plans. But his lies are so weak and so bad. The rumors that they really think they're "this" close seem true.

Since they won't acknowledge reality and go nuclear to clean up this roster, then expect more of the same from 2019. Empty stadium. Low ratings. Indifference.

There is nothing to look forward to right now beyond a few players that are good and likable. 

Am hoping for a Tank for Tua season.  I think the only way you win with this ownership is dumb luck, meaning fall into a high pick, stud QB. 

t

AS long as Gruden is head coach, I'll be apathetic.  We've peaked with him and he has a ceiling that he will not surpass.

When we move on from him, I'll be excited again; for a while.

True, the new coach will have the severe handicap of Bruce Allen running things.

Year 1, probably time to spend adjusting to the new coach.  Our brief window of success under the coach will be in years 2-3.  Things start fall apart in year 4 and the new coach is fired either in year 4 or 5.   Then we start the cyle all over again.  No coach will have sustained success under Dan Snyder. At best, a playoff birth or two and then it's over.

Rinse and repeat.

• 1 month later...
4 hours ago, Califan007 said:

If you could change your poll vote right now, would you?...my guess is "no" but was curious anyway lol...

Dan/Bruce/Jay still here?  Yep.  No change to my vote.

On 2/5/2019 at 3:22 PM, Rdskns2000 said:

True, the new coach will have the severe handicap of Bruce Allen running things.

Bruce will not be allowed to pick the new coach.  If the record is such Jay gets fired, Bruce will most likely go as well.

On 2/4/2019 at 12:30 PM, Skinsinparadise said:

Am hoping for a Tank for Tua season.  I think the only way you win with this ownership is dumb luck, meaning fall into a high pick, stud QB

Jay and Bruce are average enough to get us the 10th-15th pick every year.

Archived