Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

2019 Redskins Schedule Rumors, Leaks, & Predictions

kleese

1 hour ago, Cooleyfan1993 said:

@bakedtater1 i think you misunderstood what nocalmike said. He said “how has the entire leagues schedule NOT been leaked yet”. You said “my thoughts exactly” and went into the rant about the leaks 🤔 

Nope I didn't misunderstand him..I assume what he means is all these little leaks here and there that the NFL should just release the schedule now... Or surprised the whole schedule hasn't been leaked...my point I remember the day when you had to gather around the TV and get it from that.. insert original rant here..

1 hour ago, NoCalMike said:

Given the QB situation I would not count on much improvement in the abysmal attendance issues.

I'm really not either unless the Skins reopen widespread sales to brokers who then in turn would flood the secondary market with cheap tickets. But the Dallas game remains different...….although at a $160 get-in face value price, there were noticeable UL vacancies even for that game.

Edit: Skins @ Vikings on 10/24 (TNF), per JP Finlay.  

11 minutes ago, Cooleyfan1993 said:

Yep, had a pretty good feeling the game against the Vikings would be on prime time 😁 that game had national televised game written all over it 

Full schedule without times, per Finlay. Week 4 NYG games should be a road game, per earlier reports:

From a traveling perspective to me, tough to get excited about getting tickets and potentially making a trip to Jerryworld, since the game is in Week 17 and may not mean anything. Lambeau in early December probably too cold. Buffalo mid-season might be interesting.

Also, 6-10. 🤨

Looks like only two primetime games for us (Chi, @MIN).  The rest of the schedule is 1PM starts.  It makes sense, because we're not going out west this year farther than Minnesota, and we're projected to be one of the worst teams in the league.  If you're a fan of 1PM starts, this is the season for you, with 14 of our 16 games currently scheduled to take place at the 1PM window.

3 minutes ago, hail2skins said:

Have times been released yet? Do we know they are all 1 pm games, apart from the night ones?

The NYG game week 4 is away; Finlay did a typo

Ah, I thought that another writer had written the same thing, but it was corrected.

Ending with three division games, though.  Damn, I don't know if that's a good thing or not.

Here we go:

s8kgvhabz99to503nme1.jpg

Looks like they're up on Norman and Peterson.  Interesting.

Anyway, they're all 1:00's except for the two we've talked about, but nine of the 12 are up for flex scheduling.

5 minutes ago, kleese said:

The 14 starts at 1pm is humiliating. 

We deserve it though.  We are maybe the least talented offense in the league, and a team devoid of name brand stars.  We’re also a highly dysfunctional team, so until we prove ourselves, and can string together good seasons, we’ll always be one of the least trusted/respected teams in the league.

Just now, bakedtater1 said:

That is absolutely awesome majority of our games are played at 1.. how awesome I'm stoked for that!!

I'm with you.  At least when the games end at 4:30 I can let the apathy set in before bed.  Night games just end up with a cortisol rush through midnight.

NC, the issue with the division games to end the season is that two out of three are at home, including against Philly. It'll be awesome if somehow the Skins surprise and be in contention and we can have close to rocking houses at those games. But if we have another season like, say, 2016 where its essentially over by the end of November...….you won't get a lot of opposing fans if you're playing Denver and Arizona at FedEx to play out the string. But Philly and NY......hoo boy!

I have just always felt the farthest away from primetime the Skins can get the better they are.... That's an absolute blessing to deserve to be put in the cellar to play games...y'all go ahead and count the Skins out now just because they didn't get antonio brown or every nice free agent you wanted.. the Skins are going to surprise some people

1 minute ago, hail2skins said:

NC, the issue with the division games to end the season is that two out of three are at home, including against Philly. It'll be awesome if somehow the Skins surprise and be in contention and we can have close to rocking houses at those games. But if we have another season like, say, 2016 where its essentially over by the end of November...….you won't get a lot of opposing fans if you're playing Denver and Arizona at FedEx to play out the string. But Philly and NY......hoo boy!

I see what you're saying, and a 2012- and 2015-like division championship to close out the year would be awesome, but given the past three years I feel like we're more likely to get an NY/Philly/Dallas takeover since we'll be out of it by then.

I really, really, really hope that I'm wrong, though.

1 minute ago, BRAVEONTHEWARPATH93 said:

That Bears game is going to brutal if/when they start 0-2.

Nothing but Bears fans there 

Yeah, what was interesting last season was that the Skins had no primetime games. If they had trouble getting people to attend the 1 pm games, how are people going to be jacked to go out to Landover on a Monday night? I think the Lafemina policies from last year are gonna be scrapped, and cheap secondary prices will return. Also, wonder if there's any possibility of removing still more seats. I remember the first indication we had they were removing seats the first time was at the DDP way back. 

Archived