Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

HH: Coach Speculation Publication: STs Kaczor; DBs Horton; TEs Angelichio; ILBs Rob Ryan; OC OConnell; QBs Rattay; Tomsula $$$

Malapropismic Depository

1 minute ago, RWJ said:

Would like to have him as our DC but Snyder doesn't like the guy.  That's the issue.

Greg's interview where he trashed the FO is why Snyder didn't go for him...Turns out GREG WAS RIGHT...Snyder...eat your HUMBLE PIE and get Greg back here!!! If you are such a ass as to let a guy telling you the TRUTH gets your dander up..well..you'll be EVERYTHING *we* are saying about you. GROW UP for God's sake!!

Just now, The Hangman- C_Hanburger said:

Greg's interview where he trashed the FO is why Snyder didn't go for him...Turns out GREG WAS RIGHT...Snyder...eat your HUMBLE PIE and get Greg back here!!! If you are such a ass as to let a guy telling you the TRUTH gets your dander up..well..you'll be EVERYTHING *we* are saying about you. GROW UP for God's sake!!

You really think Dan is going to do this?

13 minutes ago, The Hangman- C_Hanburger said:

Browns just passed over Greg Williams for HC...We GOT to get him as DC and Asst Head coach with a path should gruden fail. He got the Browns playing ball...GO GET HIM if he'd come!!

Kitchens got them playing ball. The offense is what changed. Gregg's defense was nothing special and he's a blowhard. 

8 minutes ago, RWJ said:

You really think Dan is going to do this?

If he doesn't interview Gregg...then he deserves and EMPTY Stadium and all the crap the fans can throw at him. Gregg told the absolute truth to him when he was interviewed

http://www.espn.com/nfl/news/story?id=3215817

What we NEED is Williams short fuse and attitude..enough if this pansy crap

8 minutes ago, Sknsnation said:
Adam SchefterVerified account @AdamSchefter
Following Following @AdamSchefter
More

Falcons have hired Ben Kotwica as the special teams coordinator

Wow, that would be a lateral move...

3 minutes ago, skinny21 said:

Wait, what?  Did we release him?

Nope, and Torrian Gray is still onboard officially.

Not one in the press has posted or writed about it.

What the **** is going around??? We're letting coordinators go for lateral moves now? Especially the one that was the less dumb this year?

Seems weird...

4 minutes ago, Skinsinparadise said:

Totally agree with all this.  I tweeted that I thought Dabo will be a great NFL HC one day and he will be a hot commodity.  Dan doesn't understand.  With our ST coach leaving it speaks wonders and for a lateral move. No one wants to be in this organization.  Plain and simple and our owner doesn't have a clue when it's right in front of his eyes.  Again, disfunction and blind.

3 minutes ago, RWJ said:

Totally agree with all this.  I tweeted that I thought Dabo will be a great NFL HC one day and he will be a hot commodity.  Dan doesn't understand.  With our ST coach leaving it speaks wonders and for a lateral move. No one wants to be in this organization.  Plain and simple and our owner has not clue when it's right in front of his eyes.  Again, disfunction and blind.

And stupid. 

Don't forget stupid.

2 minutes ago, Skinsinparadise said:

Interesting, according to some they hear that Tomsula wants out and Callahan too but both are under contract and the team will try to keep.  The Kotwica is gone and already hired elsewhere makes me wonder if they have made other moves but its just not out there, yet.

The wheels are falling off the wagon. 

What if there aren't any coaches who will work for Snyder? Will he assume coaching responsibilities? 

1 minute ago, Skinsinparadise said:

Interesting, according to some they hear that Tomsula wants out and Callahan too but both are under contract and the team will try to keep.  The Kotwica is gone and already hired elsewhere makes me wonder if they have made other moves but its just not out there, yet.

Actually this this shows not only the fans but the public and media who's fault it is.  Coaches are rubbing it in Dan's and Bruce's face.  

3 minutes ago, Skinsinparadise said:

Tomsula wants out

Callahan wants out

Jay really looked like he wanted to get out

Greg Manusky tried all he can to get himself out.

But still only Kotwica is out for now.

5 minutes ago, bird_1972 said:

The wheels are falling off the wagon. 

What if there aren't any coaches who will work for Snyder? Will he assume coaching responsibilities? 

I can coach this team for 16 games.

$1M for the year. I'll do OC, Dc, and STC all at once.

Have it finish 0-16 and get the first pick in the draft.

Then get fired.

I can do the drafting as well.

I will sacrifice myself for the community if that can help.

Archived