Malapropismic Depository

HH: Coach Speculation Publication: STs Kaczor; DBs Horton; TEs Angelichio; ILBs Rob Ryan; OC OConnell; QBs Rattay; Tomsula $$$

51 minutes ago, Malapropismic Depository said:

So his 'uncanny hit rate' has taken a hit, huh ? Lol

Guess so. I find him an excellent follow, even if he has a bit of an ego when people doubt him. But when he's wrong, he calls it out and donates to charity for it lol. Hard to hate that. To me I find him better, as someone who says what he's hearing and has a good hit rate, than someone like Rapaport who only posts things that are already done, just breaking the news, or posts the same rumors many others are, with a meh hit rate. I can follow Schefter for the breaking news and obvious rumors/retweets of others reports. Allbright is a more entertaining rumurmill guy imo. 

• Like 1

I'm wondering what Kevin O'Connel will do about breaking the obvious play calling tendencies of Jay Gruden and designing plays that help players be more successful.  Example is the play calling by Gruden that asks Doctson to get seperation (which he can't) vs allowing him to go in motion and benefit from a pick.  The play calling has simply been terrible by Gruden and it's not going to change with his obvious tendencies being exploited for years now.  Gruden isn't a play caller in todays NFL.  Gruden also doesn't put his players in the best position to succeed.  I'm 100% hoping that Kevin O'Connel calls the plays and all the predictable tendencies of Gruden's play calling are a thing of the past.  With that bringing improvement in 2019, Kevin O'Connel should replace Gruden in 2020. 

23 minutes ago, TheShredder said:

I'm wondering what Kevin O'Connel will do about breaking the obvious play calling tendencies of Jay Gruden and designing plays that help players be more successful.  Example is the play calling by Gruden that asks Doctson to get seperation (which he can't) vs allowing him to go in motion and benefit from a pick.  The play calling has simply been terrible by Gruden and it's not going to change with his obvious tendencies being exploited for years now.  Gruden isn't a play caller in todays NFL.  Gruden also doesn't put his players in the best position to succeed.  I'm 100% hoping that Kevin O'Connel calls the plays and all the predictable tendencies of Gruden's play calling are a thing of the past.  With that bringing improvement in 2019, Kevin O'Connel should replace Gruden in 2020. 

Very good questions.

But I wonder if it will be like in the past, where we wonder exactly how much responsibility that people like O'Connell have.