Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Woman new to NFL reacts to Sean Taylor video

4 hours ago, KingGibbs said:

Damn she's fine and now I'm in the mood for a piece of chocolate.

I'm not really sure if she's new to the NFL like she says.  I think she may just be trying to get views.  But she has reaction video's to athletes in all kinds of sports.  I'm not going to knock her hustle, but I was suspicious of it when I watched it the first time months ago.  I think I watched her reaction to Deion Sanders.

R.I.P. Sean Taylor.  I really liked hearing Clinton Portis re-tell the story of Sean getting 2 interceptions against Brett Favre when we played Green Bay.  Almost had 3.

Kind of wondering if your line works in the real world? 😶

Since it's come up on this page, not about the ST parts of the video...

I think she's just copying a successful Youtube strategy lately. The rugby guy posting American Football vids has gotten lots of attention, and it's clear he is actually learning the sport and coming to appreciate it for the first time--with the added benefit of being a pro athlete in another kinda similar sport, his analysis has more weight and it's cool to see what he thinks. I can see finding those videos interesting. 

I'm not sure what we're supposed to be getting out of watching this video though. Not to criticize OP for posting, it's nice to see something different on the front page, even if it's depressing. And I agree that I'm not a total believer that she's brand new to football. The rewind and on the nose "ohhh that must be what you call a...forced...fumble...?" was weird. 

2 hours ago, ConnSKINS26 said:

Since it's come up on this page, not about the ST parts of the video...

I think she's just copying a successful Youtube strategy lately. The rugby guy posting American Football vids has gotten lots of attention, and it's clear he is actually learning the sport and coming to appreciate it for the first time--with the added benefit of being a pro athlete in another kinda similar sport, his analysis has more weight and it's cool to see what he thinks. I can see finding those videos interesting. 

I'm not sure what we're supposed to be getting out of watching this video though. Not to criticize OP for posting, it's nice to see something different on the front page, even if it's depressing. And I agree that I'm not a total believer that she's brand new to football. The rewind and on the nose "ohhh that must be what you call a...forced...fumble...?" was weird. 

I don't think whatever success she's having on youtube comes from watching videos of sports she claims she's not too familiar with lol...

Archived