Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

2019 Best Year Ever AsburySkins Fan is done screwing around.

AsburySkinsFan

Lots of folks waking up hung over thinking about last night.
I woke up clear headed thinking about how to turn 2019 into my best year ever. No resolutions for me, it's time for a REVOLUTION. One day at a time, one battle at a time, one victory at a time. It's not about a calendar, it's just about time. Same me, 1 degree of change per day. #2019BYE

Ok, my coach has stressed upon me to make my goals public or else they are just a wish list.

I have been waiting for a big victory in my life to smoke this $25 cigar...I lit it up this morning.

31614545967_78374e38af_b.jpg

1) I wasted 2018 ****ing and complaining. **** that noise in 2019. I will NOT BE ****ING PUBLICLY ABOUT TRUMP here or anywhere on Soc. Media. He WILL NOT DETERMINE MY DAYS!!! Because **** HIM! For those here that love me, or even like me a little if you see it, call my ass out publicly!!! I've deactivated my anonymous twitter account already, what happens to him will happen in spite of me. When I feel like ****ing about him, I will turn to my business.

2) This year I double my personal GCI to $100,000 (not a lot to you East Coaster NoVA folks I know, but here it is triple the average income. 

Here are my personal notes for the year. 

First up is the 30 day challenge, 30 business appointnents for 30 consecutive days.

18 properties closed averaging $200k per takes me to $108,000 GCI.

31614378597_d16065dd7d_b.jpg

3) My wife and I just hired someone to handle our $10 per hour skut work, time for me to focus on my $200 per hour work!!

4) I am starting a team of Realtors that I will be training, and sharing my resources with, and mentoring. Those Realtors will contribute 25% of their commissions into the team: 1/2 of what other teams ask for! I want 15 team members by the end of the year! I have three taking their course-work now, and a recruiter bringing me more.

4 hours ago, AsburySkinsFan said:

Same me, 1 degree of change per day. #2019BYE

No! Don't do it! That will be 360 degrees on December 27, 2019. You'll be right back where you started!

Otherwise, though, sounds like a great plan. I especially appreciate that you are considering the value of your time, something too many people just don't get.

Best to you this year.

I get worried about the Trump atrocity fatigue.     

MANY people have to just tune out for personal mental health reasons... but... he really IS that bad.   the outrage not only is rational, it is necessary.   

work on not letting it dominate your days, and on keeping a  calm/civil/polite tune, instead.   

don't just tune it out, PLEASE.   

19 hours ago, mcsluggo said:

I get worried about the Trump atrocity fatigue.     

MANY people have to just tune out for personal mental health reasons... but... he really IS that bad.   the outrage not only is rational, it is necessary.   

work on not letting it dominate your days, and on keeping a  calm/civil/polite tune, instead.   

don't just tune it out, PLEASE.   

What's the saying? "Don't mistake my silence for acceptance."

I just can't let his bull**** be my focus, I let that prick live rent free in my life for too damn long last year, I just evicted his lazy ass.

I gave one of our delivery drivers the "vote!" lecture yesterday (he goes back to college next week)...I told him all politics are local, when you hear that your rep will be in a certain place, get there, introduce yourself, and voice your concerns. 

1) student debt is crushing 

2) your job delivering pizzas is ruining your car, we need some infrastructure projects moving. 

See? You've got 2 valid concerns that you can explain easily! 

Know what I got in response? 

"Man, you woke up really pissed off, didn't you?"

"No, this is me in a good mood." ✌

On 1/1/2019 at 2:18 PM, techboy said:

No! Don't do it! That will be 360 degrees on December 27, 2019. You'll be right back where you started!

Otherwise, though, sounds like a great plan. I especially appreciate that you are considering the value of your time, something too many people just don't get.

Best to you this year.

365 days... he’ll be 5 degrees off Center by next year.

20 hours ago, Lombardi's_kid_brother said:

It's all a big nothing.

(I rewatched the first two seasons of The Sopranos over Christmas so I may not have the brightest view of humanity).

Pooh ewe

i just ran through the whole season leading up to Xmas. Parenting tips from Tony soprano is NOT good.

4 hours ago, Burgold said:

Go for it. Don't lose yourself in the attempt though. Life needs to be about more than feeding the wallet. Leave a bit of room for your family, your faith, and everything else important to you.

You can do it! 

Thank you Burg!

My eyes are firmly on my Why, it's for them that I'm doing this.

Oh, I'm a BIG note taker, like every meeting I'm taking notes but I'm always losing those pages etc.

So, I bought myself for Christmas (and wrapped it) the Rocketbook.

It is a reusable notebook that works with an app to scan and upload your notes.

I write in it using a Pilot Frixion pen and then scan with the app and it automatically sends it to where ever I have indicated with the icons on the bottom of the page.

I'm using OneNote now for most, but it'll send to 

GoogleDrive

Evernote

Dropbox

OneNote

OneDrive

Trello

Slack

Box

iCloud

email

or text

It's pretty fricken cool and I can just scan my appointment notes, my idea notes, class notes, brain storming notes all into the cloud for safe keeping. Then when I'm done, simply wipe the pages down with a damp cloth and start over.

https://www.amazon.com/Rocketbook-Everlast-Reusable-Notebook-Executive/dp/B06ZXWVZ3X/ref=sr_1_1_sspa?ie=UTF8&qid=1546540203&sr=8-1-spons&keywords=rocketbook&psc=1

On 1/2/2019 at 4:59 AM, AsburySkinsFan said:

Real estate coach, through the Tom Ferry system. It's a big commitment but I'm aiming for a big ROI.

If you haven't hopped on check out the Bigger Pockets forums.  Fantastic info can be found there. Best of luck on your goals! 

3 hours ago, AsburySkinsFan said:

I've looked at some Bigger Pockets stuff, but that seemed more oriented toward investor info.

Yeah it's mostly investor related but has all aspects really. Wasn't sure of your specific focus but it's an all around great website for real estate and wealth building.

2 hours ago, Isifhan said:

Yeah it's mostly investor related but has all aspects really. Wasn't sure of your specific focus but it's an all around great website for real estate and wealth building.

I'm looking at that as pretty much step 2. Step 1 is get the house in order, get focused about the business again. Then refocus on the wealth building. Yes, one leads to the other but I need to secure the oxygen first, so to speak.

6 hours ago, AsburySkinsFan said:

I'm looking at that as pretty much step 2. Step 1 is get the house in order, get focused about the business again. Then refocus on the wealth building. Yes, one leads to the other but I need to secure the oxygen first, so to speak.

I'm reading between them lines there. 😉 Thank you, I needed that. 🙂

Archived