Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The Washington Nationals Thread: The Future is Near!

Riggo#44

10 hours ago, CRobi21 said:

Don't think any fastballs were strikes...

It was weird.  He was just yanking his fastballs outside.  Thank goodness Suzuki saw that early and called for a bunch of sliders. 

9 hours ago, StillUnknown said:

Parra about to see extended time at 1st

With Adams AND Zimm out, do we see a little bit of Soto at first base?  Too early?

He's been seen taking grounders at first during BP this season, and last month the WP's Jesse Dougherty reported Soto was talking with Zimmerman, Parra, and coach Tim Bogar about the details of fielding the position.

Just having one of those feelings about this upcoming home stand that it will kill the season, like going 2-9. What I really don't want is a 5-6 stand where it isn't good enough to really get back into the race, but it isn't bad enough to start selling. I just want a decision!

• Haha 1

8 minutes ago, Riggo#44 said:

Just having one of those feelings about this upcoming home stand that it will kill the season, like going 2-9. What I really don't want is a 5-6 stand where it isn't good enough to really get back into the race, but it isn't bad enough to start selling. I just want a decision!

a couple of 0-4 2k outings by Harper should cheer you up though ;)

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, Riggo#44 said:

They'll go 6-5, but 4 of the wins will be against the Dbacks, all of the losses to Philly and the Barves. 

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

2 hours ago, PleaseBlitz said:

They'll go 6-5, but 4 of the wins will be against the Dbacks, all of the losses to Philly and the Barves. 

Meanwhile at my therapist's office: "Show on this doll where PleaseBlitz hurt you" 😢 

• Haha 4