Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The Washington Nationals Thread: The Future is Near!

Riggo#44

I do love when these posts come out...

16 minutes ago, Spaceman Spiff said:

Well, you saw what he just said, he's gonna go put on World Series highlights.  That he's presumably finding at the bottom of a bottle.  But still, they're World Series highlights.

He has an unnatural obsession with me. Its unhealthy. 

• Haha 2

1 minute ago, Mr. Sinister said:

If I have to ****slap him again, just know that I'm totally going to blame you

Wow. A conversation that nothing to do with you, you interject yourself into. To "****slap" me "again." Seriously, get help. 

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Cooleyfan1993 said:

Fire Davey 

hey, it worked last season :P 

I have very little hope of this season finishing. Cardinals have 10 games cancelled and counting. It'll be two weeks before they play, at least. This is the third team now that has caused multiple cancelations. Where will it end?

2 minutes ago, Cooleyfan1993 said:

Fixed it for you :P 

Im going to hire you as my copy editor.

2 minutes ago, Riggo#44 said:

Wow. A conversation that nothing to do with you, you interject yourself into. To "****slap" me "again." Seriously, get help. 

Riggo, you crying about something (again), is not exactly what I'd call a conversation. Projecting is not gonna help you.

The first first step in getting help is admitting you have a problem :(

I believe in you 👍

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Riggo#44 said:

I have very little hope of this season finishing. Cardinals have 10 games cancelled and counting. It'll be two weeks before they play, at least. This is the third team now that has caused multiple cancelations. Where will it end?

Jeez, 10 games? Really? I know they had their series canceled this weekend but yeah that’s a lot. How does a team make up that many games? 

2 minutes ago, Mr. Sinister said:

Riggo, you crying about something (again), is not exactly what I'd call a conversation. Projecting is not gonna help you.

The first first step in getting help is admitting you have a problem :(

I believe in you 👍

There you are again. Huh. Imagine that...

5 minutes ago, Cooleyfan1993 said:

Jeez, 10 games? Really? I know they had their series canceled this weekend but yeah that’s a lot. How does a team make up that many games? 

When it happens again? And again?

5 minutes ago, Riggo#44 said:

When it happens again? And again?

True, and that’s a ton of doubleheaders. I cant imagine how the logistics would work if they miss too much more games. 

Just now, CRobi21 said:

Manfreak said if one more team has an outbreak the season is kaput. First the Marlins, then the Cards in consecutive weeks it seemed. 

It's only a matter of time at this point.

Yeah.  By the end of the month is my guess 

9 minutes ago, Mr. Sinister said:

I mean. You did quote me. :ols:

Yep you got me. If I didn't, Im not sure of your mental state. The rejection would be too much. Im trying to let you down slow. Maybe let the meds take effect, first.

Feel free to contribute something to the conversation, though. It'll be a nice change.

6 minutes ago, CRobi21 said:

Manfreak said if one more team has an outbreak the season is kaput. First the Marlins, then the Cards in consecutive weeks it seemed. 

It's only a matter of time at this point.

That's IF you believe anything he says.

Edited by Riggo#44

2 minutes ago, PleaseBlitz said:

The thing that kills me about the Orioles killing the Nats is that Baltimore shouldn’t even have a MLB team because it is not a real legit city.

They're like Canada, only less literacy, employment, higher crime, more STDs (with less insurance) and more head lice.

48 minutes ago, Spaceman Spiff said:

Those posts aren't wrong. :)

And don't go flattering yourself too much!

No self respecting person could root for the trash that is Peter Angelos or team he owns.  I don't care if they win 10 rings in a row.  And I bet Angelos still wouldn't let MASN be streamed to devices 10 years from now.  FFS....

1 minute ago, bearrock said:

No self respecting person could root for the trash that is Peter Angelos or team he owns.  I don't care if they win 10 rings in a row.  And I bet Angelos still wouldn't let MASN be streamed to devices 10 years from now.  FFS....

And yet, here you are, rooting for a team owned by Dan Snyder...

• Like 2