Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The Washington Nationals Thread: The Future is Near!

Riggo#44

14 hours ago, Bacon said:

Part of me wants this team to temporarily fall into Cleveland Spiders territory so we can make some long-term progress, but I also enjoy seeing them win. It's conflicting. 

I would love if they started winning (I don't see it with this bullpen and the person running the bullpen). However, I'm fine with them finishing with a top-5 pick. What I don't want: another 82-80 finish where they sit on their thumbs, don't trade anyone leaving anyway (Rendon), and being stuck in the mediocre mire.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, StillUnknown said:

First 3 game win streak on tap

Our problems are fixed

With Scherzer on the mound tomorrow... kinda makes you wonder how things might have been if they’d only blown one 8th inning lead vs the Mets instead of 3 of them. 

• Sad 1

We have the easiest schedule in baseball til the ASG i believe i read that somewhere.  It's not impossible to make a run if Fedde became a legit starter and provided some relief.   Turner should be hitting really soon. I think we can ride a hot turner, tony, soto and kendrick 

• Like 2

I was fortunate to have seen one of the only Max games with a positive result in person. He's still dynamite and a fierce competitor like hardly anyone else in the sport, but he's wasted on this team. 

2 hours ago, Bacon said:

I was fortunate to have seen one of the only Max games with a positive result in person. He's still dynamite and a fierce competitor like hardly anyone else in the sport, but he's wasted on this team. 

Well, clearly the solution is for you to attend every Max start.  Do I smell a gofundme?

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1