Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The Washington Nationals Thread: The Future is Near!

Riggo#44

Rainey's arm is special, now he just has to learn a little refinement. the 2 out, 0-2 single he gave up was right down the middle. no need for that pitch to see that much of the plate in that situation. 

i hope he's receptive to coaching because he has the best non-doolittle arm in the pen at the moment

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Mr. Sinister said:

Something is definitely going on.

Ever since Davey got ejected, this team has been playing with alot more fire.  I kinda thought that might be the beginning of the end for him, but it seems to have had the opposite effect.

• Like 1

25 minutes ago, Rex Tomb said:

Ever since Davey got ejected, this team has been playing with alot more fire.  I kinda thought that might be the beginning of the end for him, but it seems to have had the opposite effect.

Pre-dates that I think. 3 of the 4 games we lost to the Mets were 100% on the bullpen. Since then the bullpen has been really good, but the rest of the team was starting to play well prior to the Mets series. 

27 minutes ago, Popeman38 said:

Severino ALWAYS had pop. He just couldn't hit for average, and failed to put the ball in play...

And if I remember right, the starters got really frustrated with him over his game calling.

7 hours ago, skinsfan_1215 said:

Pre-dates that I think. 3 of the 4 games we lost to the Mets were 100% on the bullpen. Since then the bullpen has been really good, but the rest of the team was starting to play well prior to the Mets series. 

Now that I think of it... bullpen has been much better since they fired their old pitching coach. Maybe he wasn’t just a scapegoat after all.

Thoughts.

#1. **** yeah, Trea. Thank you.

#2. Davey....WTF? The talk was getting "Bear-Claw" a clean inning. He got one, so you trot him back out. Then put in in a 2 out situation to F up. That's on you, buddy.

#3. THEN you go to Suero to give away the entire lead. Bushleague coaching, bruh.

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, @SkinsGoldPants said:

Thoughts.

#2. Davey....WTF? The talk was getting "Bear-Claw" a clean inning. He got one, so you trot him back out. Then put in in a 2 out situation to F up. That's on you, buddy.

#3. THEN you go to Suero to give away the entire lead. Bushleague coaching, bruh.

What would you have done?