Riggo#44

2020 Washington Nationals Thread ***WORLD SERIES CHAMPION***

Recommended Posts

It's really fascinating to see how tightly the NL east is packed.  All four teams have their deep flaws.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, bearrock said:

It's really fascinating to see how tightly the NL east is packed.  All four teams have their deep flaws.

 

Kinda makes our start all the more frustrating. With a league average pen and smarter play overall, we could be building a nice cushion. Games we win now are games we dont have to later.

  • Like 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, StillUnknown said:

 

Kinda makes our start all the more frustrating. With a league average pen and smarter play overall, we could be building a nice cushion. Games we win now are games we dont have to later.

 

Absolutely.  Couldn't agree more

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Looking at the next month (and through the first half), I don't see a single series that is flat-out winnable. The next two weeks terrify me.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

We'll probably overperform in this upcoming run and then **** the bed in the easy series. 

 

This team is so poorly managed and coached. 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 minutes ago, skinsfan_1215 said:

I hereby propose that we never acknowledge Ray Knight in this thread again. 

 

Why not? He's dead on.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Ray may be incoherent and crazy when he talks but his typing is fire, a "tell it like it is" blastoff.

Edited by Metalhead
  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
33 minutes ago, Riggo#44 said:

 

Why not? He's dead on.

 

He is, but he’s also goddamn insufferable. 

 

In case you can’t tell, I don’t miss him. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Its borderline criminal to keep sending Rosenthal out there right now. I'd be terrified in the batters box, he's throwing a 100mph and has no idea where its going

 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 minutes ago, StillUnknown said:

Its borderline criminal to keep sending Rosenthal out there right now. I'd be terrified in the batters box, he's throwing a 100mph and has no idea where its going

 

Without Rosenthal or Austin Williams, our bullpen hasn't been all that bad. Those two combined have allowed 19 baserunners in 2.1 IP

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Riggo#44 said:

Without Rosenthal or Austin Williams, our bullpen hasn't been all that bad. Those two combined have allowed 19 baserunners in 2.1 IP

O...M...G...that should not be physically possible.

  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, Metalhead said:

O...M...G...that should not be physically possible.

 

Rosenthal is making $7m

Greg Holland is making $3.25. He's allowed 5 baserunners over 8 IP, 0 ER and 13 Ks.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.