Jump to content
Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

2020 Washington Nationals Thread ***WORLD SERIES CHAMPION***


Recommended Posts

Orioles lose appeal in $100 million MASN dispute with Nationals, will challenge in New York’s highest court

BALTIMORE SUN |
OCT 22, 2020 AT 7:24 PM

 

The Orioles on Thursday lost their appeal of a decision ordering the team’s regional television network to pay the neighboring Washington Nationals about $100 million more in broadcast rights fees.

The Orioles said through an attorney that they intend to appeal to New York’s highest court.  

 

https://www.baltimoresun.com/sports/orioles/bs-sp-orioles-masn-appeal-20201022-jolni75h7fcijcayja6jgdykdy-story.html

 

 

neverending.

  • Thanks 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, Cooleyfan1993 said:

Adam Eaton and Howie Kendrick? Aren’t they good? 

 

Adam Eaton is always hurt, but good when he's on the field.  Howie is a good player and is a postseason and Nats legend, they don't win the 2019 Series without him.  But he's getting near the end of his career, Eaton probably is, too.  

  • Sad 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Spaceman Spiff said:

 

Adam Eaton is always hurt, but good when he's on the field.  Howie is a good player and is a postseason and Nats legend, they don't win the 2019 Series without him.  But he's getting near the end of his career, Eaton probably is, too.  

 

When they traded for Eaton, it wasn't because they expected him to be a long term answer past 30. I think everyone appreciates the huge role he played in a WS Title.

 

Howie could come back and play 1st with somebody else. I know it didn't work last year with Zimm opting out and Thames not playing well. 

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
On 10/23/2020 at 8:41 AM, Mr. Sinister said:

After they hopefully give us the money, we really should just start our own Network as one final "F You".

 

 

They need to create a station with Monumental....the Lerners are already on the board

  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Barry.Randolphe said:

 

They need to create a station with Monumental....the Lerners are already on the board

 

I say that every time it's appealed. Let them out of MASN and sell their own rights. A smart team would find a way to get it on broadcast TV also like Channel 20 along with a sports network. 

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, @SkinsGoldPants said:

 

I say that every time it's appealed. Let them out of MASN and sell their own rights. A smart team would find a way to get it on broadcast TV also like Channel 20 along with a sports network. 

 

We could totally **** over MASN by creating Monumental Sports TV and adding WFT+DC United as well. All DC teams all the time....maybe get Georgetown and UMD involved too

Link to post
Share on other sites
29 minutes ago, Barry.Randolphe said:

 

We could totally **** over MASN by creating Monumental Sports TV and adding WFT+DC United as well. All DC teams all the time....maybe get Georgetown and UMD involved too

Don't even need to go that far. Sell the rights to professionals. Monumental is only streaming. No? 

Link to post
Share on other sites

Mets finally getting sold makes the NL East more difficult. This division will be the most difficult in baseball. Nats really need that MASN suit to get wrapped up, the Mets are going to turn into a real big market club. Let's just hope Cohen is the Dan Snyder of baseball.

Link to post
Share on other sites
12 hours ago, Riggo#44 said:

Mets finally getting sold makes the NL East more difficult. This division will be the most difficult in baseball. Nats really need that MASN suit to get wrapped up, the Mets are going to turn into a real big market club. Let's just hope Cohen is the Dan Snyder of baseball.

That dude so rich he makes Lerner look like a hobo lol

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 2 weeks later...

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...