Jump to content
Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

2020 Washington Nationals Thread ***WORLD SERIES CHAMPION***


Recommended Posts

Writing this one off as an L. Too many missed scoring opportunities and we're not pulling Sanchez. Would be pleasantly surprised to be wrong.

Edited by Bacon
Link to post
Share on other sites

To be fair, a feel pitcher like Sanchez probably needs every spring training appearance to get fully dialed in. All his pitches are feel pitches.

 

Hard to lock in with this makeshift season.

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, CRobi21 said:

To be fair, a feel pitcher like Sanchez probably needs every spring training appearance to get fully dialed in. All his pitches are feel pitches.

 

Hard to lock in with this makeshift season.

Thats fine, but when you start sucking like THAT, you need to come out. Its only the 4th inning, feels like this game has been on for 3 hours.

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Simmsy said:

Thats fine, but when you start sucking like THAT, you need to come out. Its only the 4th inning, feels like this game has been on for 3 hours.

 

He settled it down a little.

 

It's a 2 run game in the 4th.

 

Familia in the 4th? Mkay.

Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, CRobi21 said:

 

He settled it down a little.

 

It's a 2 run game in the 4th.

 

Familia in the 4th? Mkay.

Eh, I'm going to relegate this game to the "backup tv".

Edited by Simmsy
Link to post
Share on other sites

Incredible catch by McNeil to rob Cabrera. Looks like he paid the price for it tho. Hard collision with the wall.

 

Billy Hamilton getting more respect than Juan Soto...... ****ing umpires.

Edited by CRobi21
Link to post
Share on other sites
15 hours ago, Mr. Sinister said:

I mean I thought the kid would be good, but damn. Didn't think he'd be this good

 

And he already has a ring so we never have to deal with that narrative of "can he get it done when it matters".

 

Its early but the talk of there never being as dominant an athlete in DC as Ovi again may be short-lived.

 

Stay healthy and get through this pandemic, bro, world is yours for the taking when you come back.

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...