Riggo#44

2020 Washington Nationals Thread ***WORLD SERIES CHAMPION***

38 minutes ago, StillUnknown said:

I thought it was weird that they didn't recollect on the regular season at all, especially since they have material for 2 parts.

Sendley is a funny dude. glad they moved him off 3rd base so I can appreciate him without the worry

If they play, expect more attempts at a double 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, StillUnknown said:

I thought it was weird that they didn't recollect on the regular season at all, especially since they have material for 2 parts.

That was weird. It’s about going from 19-31 to turning the season around, why not include regular season too?

The Nationals marathon on MLBNetwork is pissing off SO many people. Its ****ing fantastic

• Like 3

1 hour ago, Riggo#44 said:

The Nationals marathon on MLBNetwork is pissing off SO many people. Its ****ing fantastic

People can shove it. Everyone wishes there were live games now. Especially Nats fans. 

• Like 2

Max's wife has that same killer look in her eyes, albeit with just one color

arguments in their house must be fun

• Haha 1

Posted (edited)

just saying, if Kyle Barraclough is getting a ring, we all kinda deserve them to?

just thinking out loud

if you're him, do you sell the ring, or just tuck it away in the closet for a rainy day?

Edited by StillUnknown
  • Haha 2

Posted (edited)

Just wanted to drop in and say that I love you all, I love this team and I can't wait to watch some baseball with you guys again sooner rather than later. Last October took a lot out of me but I'm more than ready for another round. 

I feel like my signature is the most prescient thing ever and I love this team for giving me that mantra and showing that it works. What a legendary group of guys. 

Edited by Bacon
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1

1 minute ago, Bacon said:

Just wanted to drop in and say that I love you all, I love this team and I can't wait to watch some baseball with you guys again sooner rather than later. Last October took a lot of of me but I'm more than ready for another round. 

I feel like my signature is the most prescient thing ever and I love this team for giving me that mantra and showing that it works. What a legendary group of guys. 

Top 30 Tergesen GIFs | Find the best GIF on Gfycat

On 5/24/2020 at 7:42 PM, StillUnknown said:

if you're him, do you sell the ring, or just tuck it away in the closet for a rainy day?

Try to throw a baseball past it?

• Haha 2

13 minutes ago, StillUnknown said:

good luck in prison with them charges

Hopefully he doesn't get the Jared Fogle treatment. I swore that guy was gonna get his **** tossed like hot potato

• Like 1

So, i read online that there’s a misspelling on the World Series rings. I go to look at a picture of the “misspelling” and i see that “every day” is made into 1 word by mistake. But....how is that a “misspelling”? Misspelled words are words that are MISSPELLED, correct? Which word was misspelled? None of them. It’s a grammatical error, not a misspelling

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Watching improbable part 2 since i missed it last Sunday. The final chapter part is amazing. Oh man. Winning game 2, 12-2. That was amazing. 

On 5/29/2020 at 8:51 PM, Cooleyfan1993 said:

So, i read online that there’s a misspelling on the World Series rings. I go to look at a picture of the “misspelling” and i see that “every day” is made into 1 word by mistake. But....how is that a “misspelling”? Misspelled words are words that are MISSPELLED, correct? Which word was misspelled? None of them. It’s a grammatical error, not a misspelling

Technically everyday is an adjective I believe. It should be every day or actually each day.  People are stupid. 

Posted (edited)
2 hours ago, PleaseBlitz said:

Will put any grammatical errors on the ring right next to "We're not going to be suck this year."

correction: ****ing suck

Edited by Barry.Randolphe