Jump to content
Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

2020 Washington Nationals Thread ***WORLD SERIES CHAMPION***


Recommended Posts

2 hours ago, StillUnknown said:

7 runs in the opening frame of game 4 against the Cards

Man. That was a fun game. I remember watching that at home and being like “yep, we have this game in the bag”. Got a bit scary though, but we won! 

Link to post
Share on other sites

Damn I forgot how good it felt to utterly annihilate the Cardinals. It was hilarious watching their hitters flail helplessly at our pitchers. It was like their entire lineup was full of Danny Espinosas.

  • Like 2
  • Haha 4
Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Warhead36 said:

Damn I forgot how good it felt to utterly annihilate the Cardinals. It was hilarious watching their hitters flail helplessly at our pitchers. It was like their entire lineup was full of Danny Espinosas.

 

remember the speech their manager gave after they beat the braves?

Edited by StillUnknown
  • Haha 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
On 4/11/2020 at 7:14 PM, StillUnknown said:

 

remember the speech their manager gave after they beat the braves?

lolol yeah that was legit the most hillbilly thing I ever heard.

  • Like 2
Link to post
Share on other sites

Still can't believe he made that call..

 

Love Davey pounding the fence after Rendons HR. Still fired up.

 

"Do you want the noise brought on you, cause here it comes..."

 

Edited by CRobi21
  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

I love that shot of Stras just casually running past Davey as he's losing it. Then he just proceeded to continue his domination of the Astros. That man was in a zone

 

Edited by StillUnknown
  • Like 4
  • Thanks 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

that players social media thing is the best thing ever. this will be something that teams will be doing in the near future for every championship.  it delivered big time. 

  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, skinfan2k said:

that players social media thing is the best thing ever. this will be something that teams will be doing in the near future for every championship.  it delivered big time. 

 

it was something that was completely original, and sorely needed, at least by me.

 

i'm only mad I didnt jump in from the beginning. 

  • Like 3
Link to post
Share on other sites
11 minutes ago, StillUnknown said:

 

it was something that was completely original, and sorely needed, at least by me.

 

i'm only mad I didnt jump in from the beginning. 

 

i had it on for all 4 hours but then a girl i am trying to date called me and we talked, but damn that was fun to listen too. I thought Zimm was a silent leader but you can clearly tell he is not. 

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...