Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The Washington Nationals Thread: The Future is Near!

Riggo#44

On 2/10/2020 at 4:28 PM, PleaseBlitz said:

I'm looking forward to July 3rd:  Bean an Astro Day. 

already have tix

I’ll be the guy sneaking in a trash can lid and beating the hell out of it behind the ****bags dugout until security confiscates it or I get tossed.

1 minute ago, @SkinsGoldPants said:

I'm all for calling the Astros cheaters. From a Nats POV. We beat them. So, let the Yankees and Dodgers go over the top with their hate this year.

I'm suggesting a "Standard Philadelphia" level of hate.  Like, when any Philly team plays a divisional opponent, but like, during the regular season on a Tuesday.  

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

2 minutes ago, PleaseBlitz said:

I'm suggesting a "Standard Philadelphia" level of hate.  Like, when any Philly team plays a divisional opponent, but like, during the regular season on a Tuesday.  

Hmmmm. I'm not quite there. But, that's because we overcame their tricks. We're the good guys.

1 hour ago, Cooleyfan1993 said:

That would be nice. But i think I saw that the ring presentation is like....April 4th? 6th? Somewhere in the first week. Do we play them the first week though? 

July 4th wknd for a 3 game set

Edited by stoshuaj

Oh for FFS.  Nats fans acting like they actually LOST to the Astros is hilarious.  Did you guys forget you won the World Series last year?  This has probably got to be the only time in history that the defending WS champs are butthurt about the team they beat.

Edited by Spaceman Spiff
  • Confused 1

Who's butthurt?  I'm still riding high from the world series victory.  The fact that the astros continue to make themselves ever more unlikable just keeps adding to the joy of being champions.  I wish I was above kicking a cheating team while they were down, but I'm not... (they deserve it).

Its so, so fun to be a fan of the good guys who won.  I've never experienced this before (well, not since I was a teenager in the Gibbs heyday), and it's great.    

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, Riggo#44 said:

My Valentines day poem to the Astros:

Roses are Red
Flowers bloom in may

You cheating mother****ers

We kicked your ass anyway

Here's mine:

Roses are red

Violets are blue

You cheaters ****ing suck

I hope they take your championship too