Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The Washington Nationals Thread: Welcome to DC, Dylan Crews! (RIP TNL)

Riggo#44

16 minutes ago, bcl05 said:

Turns out the Dodgers are really, really good.  And the Nats aren't.  Damn it.  

I mean I still think we are good, its just levels to this game

run differential is a big teller for me and the Dodgers are killing it this year

1 minute ago, bearrock said:

We may have to stand pat at the deadline.  Unless there's cheap help, I don't think it makes a lot of sense to give up a premium prospect for bullpen help.  I don't think we're one arm away.

depends on their goals.

this doesn't have the feel of a championship roster, but once you make the dance, you just gotta be hot at the right time.

if they stand pat, its essentially conceding the wildcard. Davey & Rizzo are probably both gone without at least making it to that wildcard game

You guys are too funny. The team’s been the best team in baseball for two months and y’all are ready to fold after a 3 game skid where: we literally ran out of arms after four tight games in three days, and two games where our pitching matchups were our 4&5 against the Dodgers 1&2. Long season fellas. 

• Like 3

3 minutes ago, Riggo#44 said:

Braves have scored 20 runs against the Phillies, in not even 15 innings. We are in deep ****.

In some ways, it's better for the Braves to stomp on the Phillies.  At least that makes the wildcard easier

• Like 2

51 minutes ago, bearrock said:

In some ways, it's better for the Braves to stomp on the Phillies.  At least that makes the wildcard easier

Yeah, the division is gone. Let's focus on the wildcard. We still have games against the Phillies and Cardinals to assert our will there. 

1 hour ago, bearrock said:

What if this entire season was the long game by the bullpen?

Lmao that would be such a waste of time, money and prospects. 

I would love it if we suddenly had a rock solid bullpen in September though. That would be amazing. 

13 hours ago, skinsfan_1215 said:

You guys are too funny. The team’s been the best team in baseball for two months and y’all are ready to fold after a 3 game skid where: we literally ran out of arms after four tight games in three days, and two games where our pitching matchups were our 4&5 against the Dodgers 1&2. Long season fellas. 

Right.  People actually think we can keep our 800 pace.  We have 4 great starters and basically none of them went this series which doesn't matter.  Win today and we are fine.  

• Like 1

14 hours ago, skinsfan_1215 said:

I'd prefer to over react and make wild accusations and predictions, thank you very much!

• Haha 2

1 minute ago, Dan T. said:

What’s that umpire’s name? F.P. said he’s got a bunch of ejections... a surprising amount. 

Jeremie Rehak? That was his 5th ejection of the year, tied for 2nd out of all umps.

Why are we sending him there. Come on Bob