Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The Washington Nationals Thread: The Future is Near!

Riggo#44

My buddy who is die hard went to the game, bought his girl a ticket also. 2700 total, feel for the guy but it’s a risk you gotta take if your team finally goes. I spent 1k for nosebleed to game 3 of the cup finals, don’t regret but yeah we won the game 

Just now, clskinsfan said:

I dont know about that man. This team has been amazing from mid May on. A lot of that will depend on what happens with Stras and Redon IMO.

We'll get Stras back because this team backs up the Brinks truck for starting pitching. To let him go after everything he gave us during the playoffs would be disrespectful. As pessimistic as I am, even I think that would be idiotic. 

But I can already picture us letting Rendon walk with the justification that he wasn't quite as good in the playoffs. You can't dedicate $400 million to three pitchers and expect to keep everyone together. 

Just now, CaptainJames2004 said:

Pretty crazy how both hitting and non-hitting can be contagious 

It's a reminder these guys aren't robots.  When a pitcher loses his confidence, a whole hitting lineup gets their's intravenously.  A lineup getting desperate for hits starts to overthink and get desperate instead of remembering what got them there.  Computers don't do that, people do.

If the worst thing that could happen was them getting a day off, the best thing that could happen is them getting another one.  Astros commented on how the Nats scouted the hell out of them and caught them off guard.  Now the Astros have caught up on their homework. Our move now.

26 minutes ago, Idaho fan said:

Showing fans in the stands.  One guy with two young kids looking at their phones.   $1500 for a seat.  Yikes.  

I saw **** like that when I went to the game Wizards eliminated the Raptors a couple years ago, but the kids had tablets instead