Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The Washington Nationals Thread: The Future is Near!

Riggo#44

Just now, Forehead said:

I'm probably one of the more optimistic souls on this board...my wife is walking about watching the Great Britich Baking Show and I think I'm going to give in.  Check in with you all tomorrow.

Tomorrow's a new day.  In Max and Stras We Trust

• Like 2

8 minutes ago, zskins said:

Winning the first two games didn't scare the Astros. Nats might have been overconfident. It showed.

Exactly what happened.  That's fine, you kinda gotta expect them to be able to beat us in DC, no one expected us to win one let alone two games in Houston.  That is impressive and proven to be possible

• Like 1

Besides pissing away likely the only WS chance this team is going to see for a long time, this home stand had the added bonus of turning away fans that may have helped bolster attendance next season. The hype was real, but imagine wanting to open up your wallet to watch more of this crap after getting burned so badly. 

Just now, Bacon said:

Besides pissing away likely the only WS chance this team is going to see for a long time, this home stand had the added bonus of turning away fans that may have helped bolster attendance next season. The hype was real, but imagine wanting to open up your wallet to watch more of this crap after getting burned so badly. 

I dont know about that man. This team has been amazing from mid May on. A lot of that will depend on what happens with Stras and Redon IMO.

• Like 1

Just now, Bacon said:

The tickets should not of been that expensive. Drop those prices and it will be full of people like me that went to multiple games but cant make sense of dropping $2400 to go to one.  I dont care if s couple folk from Loudon county decide to watch the game from their yacht instead