Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The Washington Nationals Thread: The Future is Near!

Riggo#44

1 minute ago, Forehead said:

Man, between the Caps two seasons ago, the Mystics, and this team actually coming through in the playoffs...I'm not used to DC teams who don't rip out my heart.

Sort of reminds me of '83. Skins win first SB, Georgetown wins NCAA basketball Championship, and then the Orioles win the WS.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Forehead said:

I said I'm not familiar with this kind of success...I'm very familiar with how the Redskins treat us.

I know. Just being factitious...lol

The Bullets I mean the Wizards are next. Skins... well no hope for a long time. 

Edited by zskins
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

3 minutes ago, -JB- said:

If somebody would have told you the Nats would have a commanding 3-0 series lead while Juan Soto batted .083 in the clean up spot would you have believed it??

Only if you also told me that we would show the best back to back to back pitching starts in postseason history (how do you beat 2 no hitters into the 7th, and one with 12 Ks and 0 ERA?)

I almost feel bad for Corbin tomorrow ha. Thinking how the hell am I gonna match all of that

• Thanks 1

6 minutes ago, Warhead36 said:

Sherzer will be available out if the pen tomorrow.

If we're up towards the end of the game tomorrow and need relievers, there is nobody in that stadium (including security) that will stop him from going out there ha. Especially since he'd have a week off if they win