Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The Washington Nationals Thread: The Future is Near!

Riggo#44

Just now, mammajamma said:

Was that 6 innings with the no hitter? I didn't want to jinx him so much I forgot what inning the hit was

My God, our pitching right now >>>

Hopefully our bats can catch-up at home

Cards have their Ace on Monday too. Probably gonna be another pitchers duel.

8 minutes ago, Bacon said:

We have used five pitchers across the first two games. These boys are fresh! 

That was pretty funny when Corbin got his guy out, and was like "that's it?". We couldn't be in a better pitching position than we are right now. Get some runs!

Just now, purbeast said:

Those of you who are familiar with Nats park ... can you explain to me exactly what standing room only tickets actually mean?   Like where can you actually stand and watch the game?  

Been to Nats park but havent some SRO.  If it's anything like how I understand it and did it for the Redskins, it's a designated area.  Look on the ticket site for where they are, there will be a "seat number" in the section and that's where you stand, should be written one after the other in the section as well once you get there.

7 minutes ago, purbeast said:

Those of you who are familiar with Nats park ... can you explain to me exactly what standing room only tickets actually mean?   Like where can you actually stand and watch the game?  

Isn't that over by that circular bar in outfield? There's a large area by that bar that looks over the outfield, but you don't get an actual seat. Actually sounds kinda fun to me

From googling you aren't stuck in a designated area in SRO, you can basically walk around the park and stand anywhere.  I'm sure there are rules and stuff though, which is what I am trying to find out.  I might end up getting SRO tickets so trying to figure it out.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, purbeast said:

Once you pass the ticket collection people you will see the railing around the park. You can pretty much stand anywhere you want. 

• Thanks 1

6 minutes ago, purbeast said:

From googling you aren't stuck in a designated area in SRO, you can basically walk around the park and stand anywhere.  I'm sure there are rules and stuff though, which is what I am trying to find out.  I might end up getting SRO tickets so trying to figure it out.

No rules on where you stand. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Hmm okay damn seems kind of tempting with SRO.  I mean people are going to be standing the whole game anyways.  And I know they have those seating areas throughout if you want to just take a break and have a seat.  It's kind of cool how you can move around too.

4 minutes ago, purbeast said:

Hmm okay damn seems kind of tempting with SRO.  I mean people are going to be standing the whole game anyways.  And I know they have those seating areas throughout if you want to just take a break and have a seat.  It's kind of cool how you can move around too.

If I were in the area, and couldn't get a good seat, I'd absolutely do the SRO. NLCS, up 2 games to none. Do it now!

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, mammajamma said:

If I were in the area, and couldn't get a good seat, I'd absolutely do the SRO. NLCS, up 2 games to none. Do it now!

Well they got nose bleeds you can get for like around $200 on stubhub now that they are sold out on MLB site.  But SRO is still available there for liek $140 after fees.

I've only ever sat deep in the outfield before never upper deck on the sides so I don't know what those seats are like.  But those are the ones going for $200 after fees.