Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The Washington Nationals Thread: The Future is Near!

Riggo#44

@Rex Tomb I can't stop them from letting a good team get on base, but damn if they can get out this inning without allowing a run.  At some point their bullpen guy is going to come in.  I'd hate to wait for that, but this is a really good baseball team we're playing, 3-4 against them this year, didn't win either series and dodgers got homefield advantage here. 

Edited by Renegade7

H

1 minute ago, Renegade7 said:

@Rex Tomb I can't stop them from letting a good team get on base, but damn if they can get out this inning without allowing a run.  At some point their bullpen guy is going to come in.  I'd hate to wait for that, but this is a really good baseball team we're playing, 3-4 against them year, didn't win either series and they got homefield advantage here. 

Was hoping Corbin could go 6

Just now, Mr. Sinister said:

H

Was hoping Corbin could go 6

Me too, at this rate it looks like he will, they would've PH him right here if they thought about pulling him before 6.

They need run support, they are swinging like little kids at a pinata right now, not even close some of these swings. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Renegade7 said:

Me too, at this rate it looks like he will, they would've PH him right here if they thought about pulling him before 6.

They need run support, they are swinging like little kids at a pinata right now, not even close some of these swings. 

Our lineup is top heavy but lacks real oomph after like the 6 hole.

Just now, HailSkins90 said:

Is this game more frustrating that two nights ago? I can't tell lol

Nope, I would've been pissed if we lost to the Brewers because they should've beat them, and they did.  I would not be shocked if they lost this serious, and it wouldn't be a choke job if they did.