Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The Washington Nationals Thread: The Future is Near!

Riggo#44

19 minutes ago, Riggo#44 said:

This is the single worst Nationals team, ever, bar none. There is no improvement. It's a $200m utter disaster.

Most disappointing, sure. 

We once fielded a team with Nyjer Morgan AND Elijah Dukes though. So, yeah. 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, StillUnknown said:

I was planning on visiting some family in the area and buying some tickets for a homestand in the future. now i think i'm just going to put that money towards my next tattoo

If you were planning on getting that "Davey Martinez is GOAT" tattoo, I'd advise on waiting a bit.  Just a bit of pro tip. No need to thank me 👌

• Like 2

30 minutes ago, StillUnknown said:

remember when this stretch began and we were talkin about them needing to go 6-2?

On 5/20/2019 at 9:27 AM, skinsfan_1215 said:

I'm liking these pitching matchups for the Mets series ... 

Corbin vs Gagnon (relief pitcher just promoted to rotation) - Corbin diced up the Mets last week

Fedde vs Wheeler - Nats are typically really good against Wheeler, would be good to get the kid some significant run support

Scherzer vs Degrom - time to get Scherzer a win guys

Strasburg vs Matz - Stras has been dialed in lately

Need to take 3 out of 4 vs the Mets going into the weekend with 4 games against the Marlins. 6 out of 8 isn't out of the question and will go a long way toward righting the ship. 

Well that didn't pan out.

-Rooster Cogburn 

(seriously, that line isn't a gif somewhere?)

2 minutes ago, bearrock said:

If you were planning on getting that "Davey Martinez is GOAT" tattoo, I'd advise on waiting a bit.  Just a bit of pro tip. No need to thank me 👌

Damn good advice. I do have a spot reserved for if the Skins/Wizards/Nats ever win a championship.

as much as I was happy for Caps, I'm not a hockey guy. can't pretend like it meant anything to me besides being happy for my friends who are fans.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, StillUnknown said:

Damn good advice. I do have a spot reserved for if the Skins/Wizards/Nats ever win a championship.

as much as I was happy for Caps, I'm not a hockey guy. can't pretend like it meant anything to me besides being happy for my friends who are fans.

I felt the same way about the Caps, happy for the team,  I like Hockey, but after the successive disappointments from the Nats and Skins, I don't have the emotional investment for the Caps. 

I loathe the NBA, I've really liked basketball.

1 hour ago, skinsfan_1215 said:

Most disappointing, sure.

This is what makes them the worst...