Sign in to follow this  
Riggo#44

2019 Washington Nationals Thread - Baby Shark! Doo do doo doo do!

17 hours ago, skinfan2k said:

I'm sick of Ryan Zimmerman.  Zero leadership.  His quotes tell he isn't a freaking leader.  

In one of the Nats promo commercials from two or three years ago Zimm even says "I'm not a rah-rah guy". He and Rizzo have been the only constants through the entire run of good seasons which all ended in failure one way or another. This is likely Zimm's last season anyway unless he comes back for a minimal contract or maybe clean house and make him the first base coach.

• Like 1

It's time to use Fedde as the psuedo 6th starter.  Aka use him to gap games started by sanchez or helly.  He can easily take games into the 8-9th 

I'm so emotionally divested in this team. I'm past being angry or frustrated. This team is dead. I'm already looking ahead...

6 hours ago, Riggo#44 said:

I'm so emotionally divested in this team. I'm past being angry or frustrated. This team is dead. I'm already looking ahead...

Baseball season is less than 1/4 over and I’m honestly more interested in the Redskins at this point. 

Please send help.

Posted (edited)
6 hours ago, Riggo#44 said:

Same here. I've already started the sell-off, free agency, and salary scenarios in my head.

What sucks most of all is the manager situation. Davey needs to go but Rizzo can't drop the axe because it admits he whiffed on a manager for the third time in a row. Plus it shows that managers only have two seasons and a short leash, so no good manager will come here. A manager like Girardi would probably want four or five years with no options.

Edited by Metalhead

8 hours ago, Riggo#44 said:

doesn't help when all these Dusty pieces floating around the internetz at the moment

Ownership got that one wrong

source.gif

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, StillUnknown said:

doesn't help when all these Dusty pieces floating around the internetz at the moment

Ownership got that one wrong

source.gif

And the media pile on is beginning...

Well, I'm still going to this game tonight. Soto is supposedly coming back. Hopefully Max can get a rare win. 

• Like 2

34 minutes ago, StillUnknown said:

Dusty turning that screw on purpose

Good for him, the Lerners were stupid!

• Like 1

Low quality, but here's Sendly giving Difo bad ideas with the bases loaded. download_20190511_205611.thumb.jpg.4242346b5a4d199b62371ba742c8dead.jpg

• Haha 2

Posted (edited)

Gerardo!!

Max was due some good fortune like that. Wayyy over due.

Edited by CRobi21

Game was mostly trash, like watching a corpse animate just enough to play baseball, but Max's quality start and seeing the grand slam at ground level made it worth the $55. 

• Like 3

5 minutes ago, CRobi21 said:

Nvmm..

Too tired to read

Congrats to the east coast peeps who stayed up for the 8th. One of the only good ones this whole season. 

3 hours ago, CRobi21 said:

Gerardo!!

Max was due some good fortune like that. Wayyy over due.

All his due good fortune was rolled into one half inning. All 5 runs were unearned 

• Like 1

Games like last night make me not want to deal Scherzer. He deserves to win a ring here.

• Like 1