Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The Washington Nationals Thread: The Future is Near!

Riggo#44

3 hours ago, skinfan2k said:

What are you guys seeing for tickets?  Are people buying them or what?  I paid way too much and now trying to unload a pair for upper deck for game 5. 

Came down a bit, holding steady for now at around 650 for SRO.  I’m not expecting much movement until Wed/Th

Our weak pen is more likely to be exposed the longer the series goes. Need to get this wrapped up quickly because I have a tough time envisioning us stealing this in Houston as loaded as they are. 

Best chance we've got is a series of 2-1, 3-2 type games. 

11 minutes ago, Bacon said:

Our weak pen is more likely to be exposed the longer the series goes. Need to get this wrapped up quickly because I have a tough time envisioning us stealing this in Houston as loaded as they are. 

Lets say we need to go 7 games.  = 63 innings

starters=  being kind, ill give them 6 innings per game, that is 42 innings 

Doolittle and Hudson = assuming we win 4 games, and they pitch in all 4, that would be at least 8 innings

We will need Rainey, Rodney, starters if they pitch into the 7th, to get 13 innings!!!

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, Bacon said:

The best way to hide the pen is to score fist and score often when will allow the starters to go 6-7 innings and then use guys like Doolittle and Rainey and then Hudson for the 9th. Just my .02 cents

1 hour ago, Warhead36 said:

Ugh my girl wants to do double date night with another couple on TUESDAY. Come on man...its the World effing Series.

who the **** schedules a date on a Tuesday? During a World Series game?

You know who? A succubus who is looking to establish utter dominance in a relationship. This is a test. If you skip the game she owns your soul forever. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 4

1 hour ago, Warhead36 said:

Ugh my girl wants to do double date night with another couple on TUESDAY. Come on man...its the World effing Series.

I say it's some fake test she and her circle of friends set up to test you guys.

With that said, you could have a story you could tell for the rest of your life.

NoteGirl.gif

• Haha 2

One guy I was talking to last night that he had heard that at least one restaurant is going to have $50 cover to get in to watch the games this weekend with a minimum tab of $250.  I hope a lot of places aren't going to do this.  I'm not sure what place he was referring to or where he heard that.

2 hours ago, Warhead36 said:

This doesn’t seem like a difficult problem to solve. 

either go to a sports bar or cancel. End of story. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, purbeast said:

One guy I was talking to last night that he had heard that at least one restaurant is going to have $50 cover to get in to watch the games this weekend with a minimum tab of $250.  I hope a lot of places aren't going to do this.  I'm not sure what place he was referring to or where he heard that.

thats...dumb... they know there's such thing as other sports bars right? nobody is going to pay that knowing they can go to 1000 other places