Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The Washington Nationals Thread: The Future is Near!

Riggo#44

4 minutes ago, bearrock said:

Ok, everybody remember what you did in the ninth inning.  This is your designated rally mojo.  Mine unfortunately was the rally butt clench, but I'm willing to work on it for the common good.

I was listening to Charlie and Dave call Soto's homer while working on some Warhammer 40k, trying not to stab myself with an xacto knife.

• Thanks 3

8 minutes ago, bearrock said:

Ok, everybody remember what you did in the ninth inning.  This is your designated rally mojo.  Mine unfortunately was the rally butt clench, but I'm willing to work on it for the common good.

My liver may not survive that type of mojo... 

20190713_221845.jpg

• Like 2

Watching Soto get back to the dugout, dance to the end of the line, then the three arrows...just...brings me joy. Soto and Robles have brought an energy to the clubhouse that can't be understated. Then add Rodney and Parra...my god that group is fun to watch together.

• Like 2

Was reading some Phillies twitter last night after the game. Lots of "E-A-G-L-E-S" at the end of some angry posts from fans. Reminds me that even when we were so angry with Davey and Rizzo and the Lerners. DC Sports fans will go apathy before the anger gets to this level. Not sure that's good or bad. Just saying.

• Like 1