Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The Washington Nationals Thread: The Future is Near!

Riggo#44

1 hour ago, mammajamma said:

Just realized we have to listen to Joe buck. I cant wait to witness his meltdown when he sees Soto's nutgrab for the first time

Ditch your TV and dust off your radio. If you've got a Nationals Radio Network affiliate nearby, tune into Charlie & Dave. If not, find your ESPN Radio affiliate because Dan Schulman's on the call and he is one of the best in the business. 

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, Sticksboi05 said:

I am happy for you but if she put up a legitimate fight knowing how much this means to you, she still ain't the one chief. :)

She's understanding. It was just an issue of the other couple's schedule. She already knew the weekend was no good as well.

3 hours ago, Renegade7 said:

"I dont understand these high school jocks trying to hit a ball with a stick like that's supposed to be fun. So primitive, so unadvanced."

*Double Clicks "post" in his underwear

Wow. He sounds like a hoot. I want to hang out with that guy!

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, SAli457180 said:

Players are just as superstitious as fans.  Those MFers will force the Nats to wear grey or another color but the Navy unis.  Well, they'll just have to straight up beat them to overcome the streak.  

players are infinitely more so

I remember Jorge Posada admitting to pissing on his hands daily because he was riding a hitting streak

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 3

5 hours ago, Warhead36 said:

She's understanding. It was just an issue of the other couple's schedule. She already knew the weekend was no good as well.

You could have negotiated..."Baby, are you offering me something I've never gotten before?  Because the Nats are offering me something I've never gotten before"

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

I've enjoyed the break and I'm not looking forward to it all being over one way or another in a matter of days.

Wish I could say that I've liked bantering with Astros fans this weekend, but a lot of them have been arrogant and humorless on DC sports social media. The Astros are great, but their fans are dickish for whatever reason. Braves fans are a lot more fun. 

Edited by Bacon
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, Bacon said:

I've enjoyed the break and I'm not looking forward to it all being over one way or another in a matter of days.

Wish I could say that I've liked bantering with Astros fans this weekend, but a lot of them have been ****y and humorless on DC sports social media. The Astros are great, but their fans are dickish for whatever reason. Braves fans are a lot more fun. 

agreed on both paragraphs

ya ive seen some of the comments from Astros fans on some DC media tweets, and its not great... dont think they have humor in Houston. I think by the end of this series, we may not like the astros as much as we did before

10 hours ago, mammajamma said:

Just realized we have to listen to Joe buck. I cant wait to witness his meltdown when he sees Soto's nutgrab for the first time

”That is a DISGUSTING act by Randy Moss.” 

Joe Buck is the biggest clown ever for that ****.  **** him.

Edited by -JB-
  • Thanks 1