Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The Washington Nationals Thread: The Future is Near!

Riggo#44

So, i saw A video on twitter of people watching the final out at the bullpen...is that an option to watch the home games next week and drink at if one doesn’t have the money to shell out for a ticket? 

Also any idea if the Nats will do a watch party at the ballpark for either game 1 or 2? 

41 minutes ago, Cooleyfan1993 said:

So, i saw A video on twitter of people watching the final out at the bullpen...is that an option to watch the home games next week and drink at if one doesn’t have the money to shell out for a ticket? 

Also any idea if the Nats will do a watch party at the ballpark for either game 1 or 2? 

Was wondering about that. Always interested, during the away games, where the tv broadcast is going to pan to in Dc when something good happens. Will it be at the park, the bullpen, or somewhere on the streets like during the Caps run

16 minutes ago, StillUnknown said:

They're going to have to kick Doo out of the stadium haha

Last night was LIT at the park.  The energy in the first inning was something I had never experienced before.  Just surreal to be there for everything.

The 4 runs the Cards scored was my friends fault.  He got up quick from his seat to go to the bathroom for the first homerun.  And then him and I ran to the store when they scored the other 3 runs.  So for the rest of the game he kept his ass in his seat and they didn't score anymore runs.  So my bad on his behalf.  

That foul ball in the 2nd to last bat nearly hit us too.  It landed 1 row directly above us.  We were on TV!

And now I will have to go to a WS game.  Last night SRO tickets were goin for over $700.  Our plan is to pick a day to go and just go down there, then get tickets on our phones like an hour before game time.  Yesterday they were like $40 or so.  I know they won't be that cheap, but they will be available.

• Like 3

what a game!  i paid a ton of money for world series tickets lol. WS tickets are not going to be $40 dollars lol

the perfect storm for tickets.  Games are on friday, sat and sunday.  NY fans will come down since they will be cheaper down here to go.  Houston is a easy flight for a weekend trip.  

17 minutes ago, skinfan2k said:

what a game!  i paid a ton of money for world series tickets lol. WS tickets are not going to be $40 dollars lol

the perfect storm for tickets.  Games are on friday, sat and sunday.  NY fans will come down since they will be cheaper down here to go.  Houston is a easy flight for a weekend trip.  

Oh I know they won't be close to $40 but they also won't be $750 for SRO the day of.

And if they are, **** that lol.  I'll just watch at a bar down there.

I talked to a guy on the metro who had a 41 game plan and he already go this WS tickets.  His were $170 a piece face value.  

Edited by purbeast

Just now, purbeast said:

Oh I know they won't be close to $40 but they also won't be $750 for SRO the day of.

And if they are, **** that lol.  I'll just watch at a bar down there.

SRO will be near 1k i bet. I bought 2 for game 3 and 2 for game 4.  Hoping to sell one pair. 

2 minutes ago, skinfan2k said:

SRO will be near 1k i bet. I bought 2 for game 3 and 2 for game 4.  Hoping to sell one pair. 

I don't think it will be that high just based off of prices yesterday.  I know it wasn't world series, but you could get SRO tickets for $36 on vivid seats yesterday at 6:30pm when I checked.  Sure it's not the world series, but I don't see a ticket to the WS being 30x more than that.  I could be 100% wrong obviously, but we'll have to wait until next weekend to see.

Anyone know when they will go on sale on the official site?

2 minutes ago, purbeast said:

I don't think it will be that high just based off of prices yesterday.  I know it wasn't world series, but you could get SRO tickets for $36 on vivid seats yesterday at 6:30pm when I checked.  Sure it's not the world series, but I don't see a ticket to the WS being 30x more than that.  I could be 100% wrong obviously, but we'll have to wait until next weekend to see.

Anyone know when they will go on sale on the official site?

There is no public presale for World Series.  Only those who bought NLCS and then season ticket holders.  That was yesterday for STH.  

The prices haven't jumped yet because the other team hasn't bought up any.  

tickets were dirt cheap because we were up 3-0.  

1 minute ago, skinfan2k said:

There is no public presale for World Series.  Only those who bought NLCS and then season ticket holders.  That was yesterday for STH.  

The prices haven't jumped yet because the other team hasn't bought up any.  

tickets were dirt cheap because we were up 3-0.  

Ah gotcha.  Well looks like it'll be 3rd party site for me!

34 minutes ago, purbeast said:

Last night was LIT at the park.  The energy in the first inning was something I had never experienced before.  Just surreal to be there for everything.

The 4 runs the Cards scored was my friends fault.  He got up quick from his seat to go to the bathroom for the first homerun.  And then him and I ran to the store when they scored the other 3 runs.  So for the rest of the game he kept his ass in his seat and they didn't score anymore runs.  So my bad on his behalf.  

That foul ball in the 2nd to last bat nearly hit us too.  It landed 1 row directly above us.  We were on TV!

And now I will have to go to a WS game.  Last night SRO tickets were goin for over $700.  Our plan is to pick a day to go and just go down there, then get tickets on our phones like an hour before game time.  Yesterday they were like $40 or so.  I know they won't be that cheap, but they will be available.

No, it's my fault. The entire Cards series I've been getting the score SOLEY by reactions here and watching the updates on ESPN. The second I turned the game over the Cards scored those runs. I guess I can't watch the WS live. :(:)

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, TheMalcolmConnection said:

No, it's my fault. The entire Cards series I've been getting the score SOLEY by reactions here and watching the updates on ESPN. The second I turned the game over the Cards scored those runs. I guess I can't watch the WS live. :(:)

I will duct tape you to a chair in the basement if need be.

• Haha 2

35 minutes ago, Metalhead said:

Stubhub has SRO's at $750. The cheapest seats are $900 on up...

Shut up.

The games in DC land on the weekend. It's going to be nuts. I did Standing Room for the Werth Walk-Off years ago and that was pretty awesome. Will see what can be found closer to the game. 

• Like 2