Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Game Day Thread - Philthy at Redskins

TK

6 minutes ago, TheGreatBuzz said:

I saw Gruden presser.  Have the others not started yet?  

I didn’t see it but I bet he said we weren’t ready, we are all injured, I just wanna see guys compete, we will regroup and see what we have next week(oops), I thought we looked good at points, there were some mistakes we could have fixed, I like what I saw out of Johnson, we did what we could with the little time we had to work this week! Is that enough?

5 minutes ago, Csup said:

At least that young fan has a chance of outliving Snyder - unlike old timers like me.  I think this is why I’ve turned on the team.

I get this point entirely.

Im younger them him, so we'll see, maybe I'll watch them finally do it while I'm in hospice or something.  Really depends on how long Bruce stays, at i think the fans can do something to force him out.

Watching this offseason, I'm down for a protest that can't be ignored.

Just now, Frontofficemoron said:

I didn’t see it but I bet he said we weren’t ready, we are all injured, I just wanna see guys compete, we will regroup and see what we have next week(oops), I thought we looked good at points, there were some mistakes we could have fixed, I like what I saw out of Johnson, we did what we could with the little time we had to work this week! Is that enough?

Don't forget the, "we've got to coach those guys up" BS

I'd fire then entire staff.  Tonight.  On National TV.

Just now, Frontofficemoron said:

well, it may be unpleasant but it does have one thing in it's favor, it's the truth. 

17 minutes ago, Voice_of_Reason said:

I haven’t.  Let me guess, injuries played a really large part of the explanation for everything that went wrong.

Heard he said when healthy they can beat anyone in the division.  Im convinced now there is more to picking players with injury histories then saving money and draft position.  It's a built in excuse for if it goes wrong.  It's a sick form of job security, I'm starting to see right through it now.

I stopped paying for tickets a few years ago after being a season ticket holder for many years. These days, I still go to a couple games a year when I get free tickets from friends (some get corporate tickets). This is it for me. I will no longer go to skins games for FREE until they can show they can win 11 ****ing games, which they haven't done in 28 years. then I might care again. Just pure apathy and not worth the time at all. 

28 minutes ago, Mr. Sinister said:

Yup. Basically "When healthy we can compete against anyone"

One of the most loser-esque comments I've ever heard

He’s a loser and an excuse maker. 

“If everything is just right we can compete for the division, which is weak.  If anything goes wrong, basically I have no idea what to do.”

Meanwhile the Eagles lose their MVP caliber QB in successive seasons and make the playoffs both years.

The ravens made a run at it with a backup QB.

He’s such a loser.

40 minutes ago, Voice_of_Reason said:

We haven’t won the off season since 2012z. And  the off seasons leading up for the 2016, 2017 and even to an extent the 2018 season were all marred by PR disasters and stupidity.

Still best time of the year for us. 

1 minute ago, Voice_of_Reason said:

“If everything is just right we can compete for the division, which is weak.  If anything goes wrong, basically I have no idea what to do.”

Meanwhile the Eagles lose their MVP caliber QB in successive seasons and make the playoffs both years.

He’s such a loser.

anything?  **** that.  Try EVERYTHING

25 minutes ago, Peregrine said:

Another fun fact?  This was the first time we have been shutout by the Eagles in 38 years.  Great front office, great coaching, great owner.

We shut the Eagles out in game 5 of 1991. That was the last time the Redskins have shut out an opponent. 

3 minutes ago, Cooleyfan1993 said:

Sat in the partner suite today with my dad, and got to stand on the sidelines pre game. Sucked to hear the eagles chants all game long. Ughhh. 

What was the mood in the suite? 

18 minutes ago, Voice_of_Reason said:

He’s such a loser.

I pegged him as a loser when he first came.  Nothing about him screams WIN.

Archived