TK

Game Day Thread - Philthy at Redskins

Hey ES Crew...Thanks for another season of lurking on the game day threads. Ya'll make following this mess of a team somewhat fun. That and beer! LOT'S of beer! Misery loves company I guess! You all take care and I'll see ya in September...HTTR!!

• Like 5

[Watches the Incredibles II with my girlfriend]

[Checks the score]

['Skins got shut the hell out by the ****ing Eagles]

[Said ****ing Eagles may very well be on their way to the playoffs again]

Yup - yup, I made the right decision this season. 

Hope it was worth it, Dan Snyder & Friends.

4 minutes ago, carex said:

Gruden isn't getting fired, he's fielding a preseason finale roster against a team that hopes to get to the playoffs.  Though after this frustration maybe he quits

Jay's thinking about the Coor's lights he is going to guzzle with Boozie and Danny after his pathetic presser.

• Like 1

Just now, Riggo-toni said:

Wait, there was a Redskins game today? How did I miss it? Oh yeah, I don't give a **** anymore...

That was a nasty rumor about a game today.  I can tell you, there was not a game today.

• Thanks 1

If a stadium filled with Eagles fans doesn't wake Snyder the hell up about the displeasure that is growing among the Redskins faithful, nothing will.  How can he continue to be satisfied with this level of ineptitude, year after year?

2 minutes ago, carex said:

what do yo all expect from the fourth string qb?

Bruce was expecting a SB. Bruce has high standards, you know. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Simmsy said:

I need the Eagles, Cowboys, Seattle and Pats to lose for me to be content about this season.

Well, since the seahawks and cowboys play against each other next week, you'll have to wait two weeks for seattle to lose. :)

A fitting end to the season.  Jay Gruden, the offensive genius, was able to put up 0 points and 89 yards at home.  This was one of the worst offensive performences in the NFL in the past 30 years.  In fact, only 5 times in the past 30 years has a team failed to convert a single 3rd down, and get less than 90 yards.

Jay Gruden once again coaches one of the worst performances in Redskins history.  To add to the worst half in NFL history earlier this year against the Giants, he adds in the Redskins worst offensive game in history.  No matter how many injuries a team has had in the past 70 years, they've always been able to do better.  But Jays an offensive genius ya'll.  Extend that man before his 3 year contract runs out!

• Thanks 1

Things could not have gone better. Redskins embarrassed at home while a rival makes the playoffs by trashing them and because Kirk Cousins played like the Kirk cousins we all know. Watching him and his receivers throw fits on the sidelines was a thing of beauty.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

Looks like Vikings will lose tonight.    Listening to Gruden's press conference- "We can compete against anybody in our division when healthy".  He is totally delusional right now.