Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Game Day Thread - Philthy at Redskins

TK

1 minute ago, NoCalMike said:

I've read the article about Snyder's disconnect with reality but assuming he is at the stadium in his suite watching this game, how can he not comprehend that the Redskins are just not an NFL caliber team right now.  This is not a "once we get everyone back it will be fine" kind of situation.  You have clowns running this team, mediocre guys coaching the team......

Bruce and Jay will sell him on injuries and he already believes the fan issue is due to Lafamina. 

4 minutes ago, Simmsy said:

I've never played football in my life, but a call on 106.7 said that they get hurt so much because they don't do hard practices. Can anyone confirm this through experience?

Pretty much like anything else. If you don't build up the callous or the muscle memory before going full speed contact yeah, you're more likely to get hurt.

This might be a stretch of some sort, but the fact that they wore the gold pants today intrigues me. The gold pants were specifically brought back by Allen, and they haven't worn them much at all this year (if at all?). Is it some sort of statement from Allen? Why go back to those pants at this point? Seems intentional on some level. Like, Lafemina is gone, let's bring back the gold pants. 

8 minutes ago, Simmsy said:

I've never played football in my life, but a call on 106.7 said that they get hurt so much because they don't do hard practices. Can anyone confirm this through experience?

I cant because every practice I have ever played or coached has been hard. To play the game any other way is just stupid.

2 minutes ago, Tonysoprano1 said:

How this mess of an excuse for an NFL team has managed to win 7 games is beyond me. They have to be one of it not the worst team in the league.

Having the most players on IR and injuries has something to do with it.   The starting QB is a 4th string player who hadn’t thrown an NFL pass in three years and was playing rec league in San Diego.  Prior to smith going down the Skins were capable of competing with and beating other mediocre teams.  Now not so much.  

1 minute ago, Dissident2 said:

This might be a stretch of some sort, but the fact that they wore the gold pants today intrigues me. The gold pants were specifically brought back by Allen, and they haven't worn them much at all this year (if at all?). Is it some sort of statement from Allen? Why go back to those pants at this point? Seems intentional on some level. Like, Lafemina is gone, let's bring back the gold pants. 

I think most believe bringing back the dreadful mustard and ketchup uniforms is a statement by Allen.

Otherwise, why bring back a uniform that is so despised?

3 minutes ago, ExoDus84 said:

Wtf... Not watching the game. Just saw the box score and we omg have 52 total yards in the 4th quarter?? 

What the hell is going on 

Yeah. If we end up getting shut out in this game I dont know how you can keep Jay and Bruce. I mean this has been a second half of season collapse worse than any other in team history. Injuries or not it is completely unacceptable.

Archived