TK

Game Day Thread - Philthy at Redskins

Just now, Idaho fan said:

at some point it would be interesting to see what this team could if half of the starters didn’t end up on IR.  13 players on the roster today had never been in FedEx before.   Crazy.   

Not or making an excuse for coaching or management or ownership... but this is the most injuried team in the league.   

Black monday will be interesting.  I think it’s time but I also have doubts another coaching staff would have done much better all things considered.  

There is no doubt the defense can be coached much better...Manusky is completly overmatched

• Like 2

1 minute ago, TheMalcolmConnection said:

This is the worst defensive game I’ve seen all season including the giants game. 

No.

The fact that this management thought that they were a QB away with no receivers and a monkey for a defensive coordinator is beyond me.  And we are likely in for another year of these idiots.  

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, zskins said:

It won't be safe to pick a QB at that selection. ;)

I think we HAVE to pick a QB in round one this year. Maybe we can trade down a little bit and still get our guy. But it has to be in the first round so you can get the 5th year option.

1 minute ago, wysknz1 said:

That's when I started.

I still remember sitting on my Granpa’s lap. It is one on my favorite memories of all time. 

4 minutes ago, wysknz1 said:

Denver out of it, average QB and a bum coach still playing like they have a chance.

Same with Cincy. They are playing hard and winning in Pittsburgh.

Just now, Fred Jones said:

Foles should be a free agent next off season.  Might as well throw that out there.

If they can get out from underneath the Smith contract, sure.  Otherwise they won't be able to make a competitive offer.  Foles will have many teams bidding. 

1 minute ago, clskinsfan said:

I think we HAVE to pick a QB in round one this year. Maybe we can trade down a little bit and still get our guy. But it has to be in the first round so you can get the 5th year option.

Who is he going to throw to? We're going to suck next year no matter what, at least give McCoy a chance.

Just now, Destino said:

If they can get out from underneath the Smith contract, sure.  Otherwise they won't be able to make a competitive offer.  Foles will have many teams bidding. 

No one is coming here next year. No one

How this game isn't 35-0 I have no idea.  This secondary can't even cover basic routes.  It's like they just got taught the zone scheme last night.   No awareness at all.

• Like 1

Just now, Destino said:

Absolutely don't disagree, but the off season discussion will still be intense.

3 minutes ago, Butchie_T said:

74 Super Bowl maybe?

No it was the 72 season. They played the in unbeaten Dolphins in that years Super Bowl.

Just now, Simmsy said:

Who is he going to throw to? We're going to suck next year no matter what, at least give McCoy a chance.

McCoy a chance?

tenor.gif