Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

THE INSOMNIAC THREAD - 2018 Week 17: Welcomes the restless,drunken , die hard fans!!!

zCommander

23 minutes ago, RabidFan said:

God bless these threads.  All I care is Bruce goes so if that takes a loss so be it. Though i am indifferent to Kirk or Phi making playoffs unless they beat Dal. Lol

Yeah. We have nothing to play for unlike the iggles.

But I still think Bruce is not going anywhere regardless of the outcome of this game. :(

I actually do care about this game. I shouldnt but the eagles fans are such an obnoxious bunch of dickheads. I dont give a toss about KC or whether he gets in the playoffs... I do care about eagles fans lamenting how they blew their entire season by falling to the train wreck Redskins. **** the Eagles.

Loooong ****ing day delivering milk..good gods ...got home at 9ish ate a burger from Carl's Jr..yummmmy... watched a little bit of murder mountain on Netflix and crashed ...the ole man is plowing today and ma is in the hospital with Annie sooo dosent look like I'll get to watch the game, o well ..go Redskins and put them philthy birds out of there misery! 

Here's hoping we spoil the Eagles chances to get into the playoffs.  It's not often when you get to officially snuff out a Superbowl Champion's chance to repeat.

I'm aware there are some ES'ers who have said they're hoping for a Skins' loss today; I'm not onboard with some of the reasons they've provided, but everyone is entitled to their opinion.

The main thing for me is that I want this win for the core of young Skins players who will be with this team in future seasons -- I'd like it if they could salvage little something from this season, and reaffirm some pride, amidst all this negative, demoralizing  stuff being tossed around during this turbulent time.

GO SKINS! .... BEAT THE EAGLES!!!

1 hour ago, Voice_of_Reason said:

I literally forgot that there was a game today.

My how times have changed. 

None of the kids are wearing anything Skins today, they know.  :(

Positive: Sundays will be more freer now for us Skins fans. I was trying to see what I can do before 4:30 pm. Wish the Vikings game was at 1 pm though.

I will still watch the whole Skins game. It is the last Skins game until next year. 

Last week I didn't realize they played on Saturday until Sunday morning when we started setting up.

This week I got my ABT's (bacon wrapped jalapeno poppers) smoking and they will be ready at 1pm for the game.  About ready to start the cheese steaks too.  WTF?  Game not on until 4:30?!?!?!??!

When did they flex us?

I used to be better at this...................so sad....................we miss you Jack!

With the exception of a handful of seasons.  Week 17 has been the most depressing week of football for 'Skins fans routinely.  While other teams are prepping for the playoffs our team is usually playing a meaningless game, a roster full of players who won't be back, moving on to greener pastures.   In about 8 hours from now all the justifications, excuses, and false hope for 2019 will start flooding the thread.  "Did you see that play by "insert random person here" "     So over this exercise in futility every single Week 17.

I could barely sleep last night with so much riding on today’s game.

Not the outcome, but that my hope comes to fruition.  That the stadium is primarily green with only disgruntled Skins fans, being loud with thier disdain, hopefully sneaking things into the stadium that can better display their displeasure.  My hope is that this is a terribly embarrassing afternoon for Dan Snyder and the whole world to see that Redskins fans are sick and tired of his BS.

16 minutes ago, Ashburn Dave said:

Last week I didn't realize they played on Saturday until Sunday morning when we started setting up.

This week I got my ABT's (bacon wrapped jalapeno poppers) smoking and they will be ready at 1pm for the game.  About ready to start the cheese steaks too.  WTF?  Game not on until 4:30?!?!?!??!

When did they flex us?

I used to be better at this...................so sad....................we miss you Jack!

:rofl89:At least you will be totally drunk by 4:30 pm that you will just end up missing the game. 

:cheers:

5 minutes ago, BatteredFanSyndrome said:

I could barely sleep last night with so much riding on today’s game.

Not the outcome, but that my hope comes to fruition.  That the stadium is primarily green with only disgruntled Skins fans, being loud with thier disdain, hopefully sneaking things into the stadium that can better display their displeasure.  My hope is that this is a terribly embarrassing afternoon for Dan Snyder and the whole world to see that Redskins fans are sick and tired of his BS.

Bruce is already distracting Dan today with yellow pants and putting up some fake dummies in the seats. :806:

But then again he is not going anywhere. I will be totally surprised if he actually got canned. 

2 minutes ago, zskins said:

Bruce is already distracting Dan today with yellow pants and putting up some fake dummies in the seats. :806:

But then again he is not going anywhere. I will be totally surprised if he actually got canned. 

The firing of LaFemina sealed the deal for me that Bruce is here to stay.  My only hope is the embarrassment could cause Dan to go on a Crown Royal fueled bender where he makes some disparaging remarks or gropes somebody, forcing the NFL to make him sell.

Just now, BatteredFanSyndrome said:

The firing of LaFemina sealed the deal for me that Bruce is here to stay.  My only hope is the embarrassment could cause Dan to go on a Crown Royal fueled bender where he makes some disparaging remarks or gropes somebody, forcing the NFL to make him sell.

We are talking about Dan here, right? lol

Archived