Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The season in gifs

Unbias

1 hour ago, Voice_of_Reason said:

I seriously want them to make a movie called Vader where it just shows Vader doing that kind of stuff for 2 hours as they put down the rebellion, consolidate power for empire, whatever.  Just bad ass stuff for 2 hours with Vader.

God yes.

nbKTguH0Wu8Tu.gif

Weird fist pump then goes into an even stranger dance? No one around is joining in. At least Jerruh has his dumb family around to go all Yosemite Sam with him so it makes it look a bit more normal. Does he have any external awareness of how he looks?

I remember that game. As a fan of the team locking down a big win after I saw him I was like:

tumblr_n08c7gNw691szzka4o1_400.gif

He ruined the win for me...

4 hours ago, RandyHolt said:

Colt limping to the dressing room

Yeah, I remember there was video of them just letting him walk off. It was an away game and the medical staff just ditched him in a opponents stadium with what looked like his wife. Just limping into the shadows. 

If he was a horse Snyder would have put him down on the field and sent his warm body straight to the glue factory. 

8 minutes ago, Unbias said:

Yeah, I remember there was video of them just letting him walk off. It was an away game and the medical staff just ditched him in a opponents stadium with what looked like his wife. Just limping into the shadows. 

If he was a horse Snyder would have put him down on the field and sent him to the glue factory. 

That may be the only time in the modern history of the game that a player with a fractured leg had to walk all the way to the dressing room. He was barely being assisted; as you said maybe his wife with an arm around him.

LOL at the glue. Jay would never allow it. 

Archived