Boss_Hogg

Craig Hoffman: Brian Lafemina, three other executives part ways with the Redskins

Bruce has some serious power in Ashburn. This is a real shame. 

Edited by Boss_Hogg
spelling
  • Sad 2

Wow...real change.  

This team is a perpetual joke.  Lafemina was dealt a bad hand.  But he was trying to change the business culture at least.  

The real problems are on the football side of the business.  If Bruce Allen stays I will tap out after 45 years of being a fan.  I will actively root for whoever plays the deadskins.  F U Snyder.

Edited by Csup
  • Like 8
  • Thanks 1

Dan please sell the team. You ruin or chase away anyone with a ounce of talent.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 3

The idiot owner continues to think money brings success rather than success brings moneyz

• Like 4

Just now, Cooleyfan1993 said:

So.....fire the guys that were trying to make the team better, but keep Bruce Allen, who constantly makes this team worse? LOL. Ok 

Present the team with 2 options to any situation and they almost always choose the wrong one.

• Like 5

Doesn’t say if they were fired or resigned... any chance this is a power play from those execs to say to the league/owners that they’re beyond repair, and don’t want their name attached to this sinking ship of a franchise? 

• Like 1

This team is absolutely humiliating.

Salt in the wound:  Who's going to want to come here?  Take on GMSM, run him out of town.  Take on LaFemina, run him out of town.

Who in their right mind would actually want to work here?  We're never getting a good GM.  Bruce Allen needs to be banned from the goddamn organization.

• Like 10
  • Thanks 3
  • Confused 1
  • Sad 1

I'm very disappointed.... not because they fired LaFemina (I don't even know what he does TBH), but because they haven't come up with a lameass story ala Scot grieving the loss of his 100 yo grandma.  I love stuff like that!  Maybe something will come out later today.  Maybe LaFemina has decided to pursue a life of good works or is devoting all of his time to his Etsy store. C'mon Bruce, at least take a shot at making this look like a good thing!

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

All I can hope for next year is that the stadium will be empty, or near empty. I know die-hard fans will attend, but I truly hope they won't. An empty stadium for the first home game, maybe even the entire season, is the only way any change will come. It's the only way Snyder will HAVE to make a change, either firing Allen or selling the team altogether.

• Like 6

Wow.  If Bruce Allen survives next week, which he probably will, I think the morale of the Redskins fanbase will be the lowest in my years as a fan, and I'm 37.  And we haven't had the worst stretch record wise in recent years.  But allowing Bruce Allen to be the true power broker for the skins amidst everything that has happened in the past few years, along with the Alex smith cap situation, there will be little to no hope for our short term future.  And fans will show that, and Snyder will hear it.  Come to think of it, maybe continuing to freefall toward rock bottom may be the catalyst we need for true change to happen. 

I feel there are ways for the fanbase to unite and facilitate change.  I know it has been discussed on the board before.  Don't buy merch, don't buy Tix, buy billboard space with a Dan and Bruce must go message, etc.  Let the noise become deafening and hurt Danny boy in his pocket so he doesn't have a choice but to make drastic changes to win fans back.  Look at some movements that have created change in recent years when people have had enough and start speaking out and uniting.  What is stopping us from doing that?  I know sales are down, but our fanbase could flex our collective muscles more than we are.

• Like 5

4 minutes ago, theTruthTeller said:

I'm very disappointed.... not because they fired LaFemina (I don't even know what he does TBH), but because they haven't come up with a lameass story ala Scot grieving the loss of his 100 yo grandma.  I love stuff like that!  Maybe something will come out later today.  

I heard on the radio that Bruce said nothing to see here, lafeminas childhood puppy got hit by a car and he has been away making arrangements. 

• Haha 2

Snyder and his Tampa Bay buddies are an adrift dumpster fire. How can he continue to fire people after only one season with the team? That man is a moron.

image.png.376b322d9c663ef55e26c04c5abc7cfc.png

• Like 2
  • Haha 6