Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

What do YOU want to happen?

bakedtater1

I want to see Snyder clean house and do what I remember someone here mentioning and promote Doug Williams to Bruce Allens spot and put Bruce Allen with "the new stadium staff" and possibly find a competent GM that can run this team.

My dream would be for Doug Williams and B Allen to be gone and someone young minded brought in who can run the team. Snyder needs to let go of his child hood memories and bring someone in who can turn this ship around. I'm praying theres a "diamond in the rough" type of gm hire that does wonders for the team.. someone who is a fan of there job mainly and would do the right job for the right compensation.

A lot of talk about how the "supposedly" racial slur of the Redskins name has brought bad juju for us and has lead to nobody wanting to touch this team with a ten foot pole. I think that's possible but it also could be really far fetched. I'm really really praying he can find some one who says look, this is my plan and if you interfere I'm outta here. I think that would shape Snyder up enough to change his ways(this of course being a diamond in the rough young new prospect that's up and coming in the NFL that alot of teams want)and would be the best thing to happen to the skins. Anyway this is how I truly feel about the Redskins..how about you?

I want Charlize Theron Jessica Alba and Salma Hayek to stop calling me at all hours of the night, intoxicated and 'frisky'.   ITS GETTING OLD !!

I also want my hallucination prescription to be re-filled.

Oh, I'm sorry, I thought this was a 'personal' wish list.

I would like to see Bruce Allen fired passionately.  I want his replacement to have a set on him and tell Snyder to STFU and STHD and let him find a new HC; then discuss who the best OC and DC and assistants would be and get them, and go ahead and do a Clorox treatment to the entire organization; whoever has not been doing a good job, let them go.

I'm on the mindset that new facilities wouldn't happen until a new stadium comes, but that's also on the board.

Its time for people to stop trying to make chicken salad out of you know what, admit this team needs a cleansing like never done before and lets all hope things can get turned around in a few years. Yes there are a few good qualities with some of the current personnel, but there are the same mistakes that have not changed in a long time, and that tells me they don't think there's a problem with it because we see the same things happening over and over.

Next year is awash, I'm not getting my hopes up, but come 2020 the pieces should be gathering.

Oh, and Merry Christmas!  😃

12 minutes ago, skins island connection said:

I want Charlize Theron Jessica Alba and Salma Hayek to stop calling me at all hours of the night, intoxicated and 'frisky'.   ITS GETTING OLD !!

I also want my hallucination prescription to be re-filled.

Oh, I'm sorry, I thought this was a 'personal' wish list.

I would like to see Bruce Allen fired passionately.  I want his replacement to have a set on him and tell Snyder to STFU and STHD and let him find a new HC; then discuss who the best OC and DC and assistants would be and get them, and go ahead and do a Clorox treatment to the entire organization; whoever has not been doing a good job, let them go.

I'm on the mindset that new facilities wouldn't happen until a new stadium comes, but that's also on the board.

Its time for people to stop trying to make chicken salad out of you know what, admit this team needs a cleansing like never done before and lets all hope things can get turned around in a few years. Yes there are a few good qualities with some of the current personnel, but there are the same mistakes that have not changed in a long time, and that tells me they don't think there's a problem with it because we see the same things happening over and over.

Next year is awash, I'm not getting my hopes up, but come 2020 the pieces should be gathering.

Oh, and Merry Christmas!  😃

STFU= shut the **** up...STHD=sit the hell down?...Merry Christmas to you too man... Walgreens called about your meds and apparently those three ladies have the wrong number.

My wish would be for Dan to sell the team but that isn't happening.

So, I will wish for a partial fulfillment of that dream.

2019 doesn't matter to me, because I think we are going to stink.

Dan Snyder sells 51% of the team to someone else. Dan remains a majority minority owner.  Dan can still have the benefits of being an owner but with none of the responsibilities.

The new owner then hires a GM, who then hires a coach.  This would happen in the offseason of 2019.  Then 2020, the new era of the Skins begins.

I don't care if Snyder sells or not, I mean he could sell to someone worse. All I want him to do is to leave the football decisions to football people.

Hire a reputable recruiting firm who would in turn would appoint a real GM.  The new GM would have complete autonomy to run the team and decide on the head coach, etc. The head coach would then assemble his staff and between them formulate a plan for free agency and the draft.

Isn't this how it's meant to be done?  

Short Term:

* Bruce Allen resigns or is fired. I think he's just too toxic in the building and his reputation is too toxic around the league.

* Outside consulting firm is hired to do a GM/President firm. Maybe the answer is Kyle Smith? Maybe it is Doug Williams? Maybe it's someone outside? I think we need outsiders to and professional headhunters who are uninvolved, dispassionate, and really good at finding the best to pick the next guy.

* My opinion on Jay is dependent on Alex Smith. If you think Alex can make a come back in 2019 then you can probably fire Jay. If not, Jay is a good house sitter. Give him one last chance to prove the critics wrong. If 2019 is as bad as I suspect, then we may just suck our way into a really good QB prospect and that's when you want the hotshot coach. Mind you, the new GM/President deserves a say in that.

My Redskins related, "I just wish..."

That Dan fires Bruce and hires a real President of Football Operations who is not a Dan ass kisser, who then hires a real and good GM. who then fires the entire coaching staff except Callahan and Tomsula and hires a coherent and hungry staff of coaches who may or may not have been former Redskins, children of former Redskins,  neighbors of former Redskins, children of neighbors of former Redskins, or neighbors of children of former Redskins.  At this point, Dan decides to take Elon Musk up on his offer to join him on his trip to Mars where he is so busy trying to build a Mars Six Flags, that he forgets to meddle in the Redskins.

I'd also like to see Alex Smith retire from football, but ultimately recover completely from his leg injury.

An exorcism to remove everyone who ever worked for Tampa Bay. The Bucs went from perennial contender under McKay to league joke in just a couple of years under Allen, Gruden et al.

Promote Kyle Smith to GM, if he is ready. If not, hire a team president, allow that person to select the GM, and then the two of them hire a head coach.

Pee in Allen's Coors Light.

15 minutes ago, Riggo-toni said:

An exorcism to remove everyone who ever worked for Tampa Bay. The Bucs went from perennial contender under McKay to league joke in just a couple of years under Allen, Gruden et al.

Promote Kyle Smith to GM, if he is ready. If not, hire a team president, allow that person to select the GM, and then the two of them hire a head coach.

Pee in Allen's Coors Light.

Hey now #bruceallendrinkscoorslightandsodoi

I want us to roll with McCoy and Josh Johnson as QB's next year. Either is a sitting duck.  I would really give the nod to JJ because he can use his legs. 

In fact we have so much need on both sides of the ball that in this draft and 2020 you go BPA.  Like Tua and he would be BPA if it is our turn but a team ahead of us will get him first.

Our D line IMO and our ST's were bright spots this year.  With some luck and a sound edge rusher we could very disruptive upfront which would take pressure off what is going to be a real work in progress at secondary.  BUT this is my dream.  So in that scenario we pick up a decent CB in the draft and LB to develop.   It is a tough task because we are essentially starting with a blank slate there.   I might even roll with Norman at S or FS if he takes a pay cut.   I might even elevate him to Captain with Allen.  It might really create a decent D core of accountability and leadership.    I really think it would light Josh up a bit.  He likes the spotlight.  

There are a ton of UFA's for the O line but many of them are really aging out.  But we need the backup because of our **** conditioning and injuries on the O line.  I think they keep Trent for leadership too even though he is injury prone because of age and maybe conditioning.  I want to release him for cap space but you need some leadership too.  So I think he stays.

For the most part our ST's were solid this year.  Best consistent components we had a on the field were Way and Hopkins.   So that is a good thing.  

Anything short of an exorcism will have little impact, but thankfully money is a strong motivator and Dan can still convince folks to give this toxic organization a shot. I'd like to see Ron Rivera here if the Panthers decide to cut ties. I'd also really like to see Ted Thompson come over from Green Bay in some capacity for his draft prowess. News of Allen getting caught solicting a transexual prostitute for sex would start the new year off right!

58 minutes ago, bakedtater1 said:

Isn't it anyway possible that somebody who knows somebody that knows Snyder that can show him this wonderful website and say look look what the fans are saying

He's well aware of extremeskins. He used to post here as "Andyman" back in the day 

Archived