Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Game Day Thread - Redskins at An's Boobs

TK

1 minute ago, Cooleyfan1993 said:

Does anyone think the injury to Mariota is that serious to keep him out the rest of the game though? I’d be surprised to see Blaine gabbert out there after halftime. 

They gonna give him the needle.. He'll be better then new. 

1 minute ago, GhostofSparta said:

Next year, that sack of Mariota will be a penalty.

Which sucks because he’s elusive. You have to get a hold of him and throw him to the ground or he’ll slip out and take off a first down. 

If quarterbacks are going to be on the fly runners then they need to be treated as such. 

1 minute ago, Cooleyfan1993 said:

Does anyone think the injury to Mariota is that serious to keep him out the rest of the game though? I’d be surprised to see Blaine gabbert out there after halftime. 

Hard to tell, if his elbow was dislocated, not sure if simply popping it back in is good enough to sign off on him coming back in.  It is also his throwing arm, so that makes it a little more risky.

1 minute ago, abdcskins said:

I just rewound and rewatched that drive from our 1. Amazing how shifty Peterson still is. And that roll right and throw from Johnson was a thing of beauty. Sprinkle had some big catches too.

Yea the one time we actually want to miss a tackle and he gets him by the shoestring

Archived