TK

Game Day Thread - Redskins at An's Boobs

Hey guys, should we grade Jay on a cruve? Hello, hello? God Im so ready for him to be fired. Change up your damn playcalling.

Considering the situation in which we find ourselves, I’m pretty impressed with this team. We have like 8 real NFL players and only down by 3.

1 minute ago, Fat Stupid Loser said:

Ok, you're back!   Thought at first you had been consumed by the spirit of Christmas.

Jay reverted to form.  So I felt compelled to do the same. 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Voice_of_Reason said:

Well, after a good start, we see incompetent Jay Gruden play calling, undisciplined penalties by regular starters, and the defense folding.

Great.

That's called Redskin football.

1 minute ago, Voice_of_Reason said:

In fairness, they came into the season thin and young in the secondary.  Now they’re young and hurt.

Norman is the one that bugs me the most, I can deal with the rookies making mistakes, they have an excuse.

11 minutes ago, TryTheBeal! said:

Can you blame the staff for a guy that’s only been in the building for like 10 days?  :)

Yep, new guy is probably in there because starter is hurt, starter is hurt probably because training staff sucks. Or we have a big scary curse that has put a spell on us.

• Like 1

Seems like every first drive of the game(s) Gruden will take a shot downfield, then right after that goes right back to run run pass.

This is our team all year, dumb penalties and then it snowballs, it doesn't matter who's in there, it's been that way since week 2.