Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Say it ain't so Montae...

Unbias

4 hours ago, jsharrin55 said:

Also, I thought someone misspelled Montez in the thread and freaked out about Sweat.  Glad it was just an old bump...  phew.

Hey, don't plant thoughts into peoples' heads.

Next thing ya know, it'll be a common thing for people to refer to Montez as Montae, and to Montae as Montez.

Or Malcomb, or Moncomb.

But eh, no worries, Mon.

On 12/28/2018 at 12:39 PM, 86 Snyder said:

One of my closest friends is.....uh....let's just say he is in the building of Montae's lady's employer a lot.  He knows a lot of the DC area athletes by virtue of his job.  Specifically has talked to me about Montae several times this season.  The following is what he says her explanation was.

"She was in the car honking the horn trying to get montae to come out of the bar. This other couple thinks she's honking at them and they come up to her and start ****. Then montae comes out and gets in the guys face like wtf you doing talking to my girl like that. Dude spits on his face and then gets the beat down of his life. She ****s the girl up with a pellegrino bottle "

"I'm pretty sure she was talking **** when the couple went to her because she's a little lippy and sassy so she wasn't deescalating ****"

"Yep she got an ankle bracelet now here too lol"

Frankly I think that all makes perfect sense.  These two are not very bright.  

But hey, we'll always have that INT against the Raiders.

Yeah that's not what happened.

There is absolutely NO reason we should be excited for him. If he plays well that would be great but he has not shown enough to garner any excitement. He’s been injured and/or played bad more often then he has played well.

1 hour ago, Malapropismic Depository said:

holding his hand in their what ? 😲

Forgive me, I overestimated the amount of time spent with him holding his hand in the air celebrating. More time was spent with him slapping hands with the other DBs.

Honestly, he'd probably make a really good "guy wearing a hoodie and a beanie who pats players' backs as they come to the sideline" assistant. I don't know if they have an official title for it, but they should make one because he'd be awesome at it.

1 minute ago, NickyJ said:

Honestly, he'd probably make a really good "guy wearing a hoodie and a beanie who pats players' backs as they come to the sideline" assistant. I don't know if they have an official title for it, but they should make one because he'd be awesome at it.

So, you're saying Montae Nicholson is the next Bill Bellicheck ?  😲

Just now, Malapropismic Depository said:

So, you're saying Montae Nicholson is the next Bill Bellicheck ?  😲

I have never seen Belichick touch one of his players, so I don't think so. Clearly Montae will be even better.

• 5 months later...

Montae is being questioned regarding a 21 year old's drug overdose death. He and somebody else dropped her off in the lobby of an emergency room today, and promptly fled the scene, but were caught up with later. 😑

Here's what we know ...  law enforcement has confirmed a "death investigation" is underway after an unconscious and unresponsive woman was brought to an E.R. in Ashburn, Virginia on Thursday around 1:30 AM.

The victim was pronounced dead in the emergency room. We're told officials believe the woman died from a drug overdose.

Cops tell us ... "The two males who brought her to the emergency room immediately left the area but have since been identified and located."

https://www.tmz.com/2019/11/14/montae-nicholson-washington-redskins-julia-crabbe-death/

4 minutes ago, bakedtater1 said:

Please lord tell me a player of my favorite football team is not low enough to have done this..what a shame!!

Low enough to have done what exactly? 

11 minutes ago, Renegade7 said:

Jus saw this, that's some damn good culture we got here, hm hmm

As Craig Hoffman said on twitter, this is no time for the “**** good culture” jokes. A young woman lost her life. Have some respect. 

3 minutes ago, Cooleyfan1993 said:

As Craig Hoffman said on twitter, this is no time for the “**** good culture” jokes. A young woman lost her life. Have some respect. 

I'd like to know how saying that is disrespectful towards her, it's not meant for her and this is a Redskins website.  I want more info, but it's looking like hes blown the second change the franchise came him, and someone is dead because of it. 

Yes, I'm going to criticize the franchise here and be sad about hearing of another OD death.  For all we know Montae jus knew her and ran to help, hes going to get drug tested at minimum if he hasnt already.

13 minutes ago, Cooleyfan1993 said:

Low enough to have done what exactly? 

Well...from what I've read he and someone else dropped off some gal overdosing and dying in the er than just bolted..

Archived