Unbias

Say it ain't so Montae...

Recommended Posts

2 minutes ago, lovemaskins said:

 

 

So explain why RR should not want him back other than your smug hypocritical finger wagging.  

Sure, as soon as you explain how I'm a hypocrite.  I don't fight dogs. I don't condone fighting dogs. I rehabilitate fighting dogs and will tell dog fighters they are garbage. Last physical altercation I was in, was about helping a bait dog. I'm an advocate for helping animals, not a hypocrite. 

 

And "please post" where I said he was charged with animal abuse. I didn't. You made that up.

 

I also never said he wasn't talented. I did not say we were good the entire season. 

 

You know what? Go **** yourself. Make up something to be pissy about with someone else and leave me alone. 

 

Oh no, I like a team with good character that aren't defending people who admit to drowning and hganging and electrocuting pets to death because they suck at killing other animals and I don't think subpar players who are getting into fights and dragging dead chicks into hospitals, so ****ing what?

  • Like 1
  • Thanks 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, arftech said:

What has Foster done here that is wrong in your eyes other than getting hurt on the first day of mini camp?  He's been a model citizen as far as that cliche goes.

Nothing wrong in my eyes while he's been here....I'm pullin for him. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites


 

43 minutes ago, Koolblue13 said:

And "please post" where I said he was charged with animal abuse. I didn't. You made that up.

 

I also never said he wasn't talented. I did not say we were good the entire seasonI don’t condone dog fighting either but he’s not a dog fighter and you have nothing but speculation and conjecture and called him animal abuser.

 

You said he was an animal abuser so I asked for proof since you didn’t like my speculation comment.  I haven’t gotten any which proves it’s just that, your opinion or speculation. 

 

I have low tolerance for finger wagging in this morally enept country where we lock kids in camps for politics among other hypocrisies.

But yeah let’s die on the dog fighting hill.  
 

You don’t like Trent, fine but he should play ball for us if he can because he’s the best at what he does, hasn’t broken the law, and we need a Left Tackle.  
 

btw...you can scram as well grand-pop
 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Koolblue13 said:

He defended dog fighting and beating dogs to death. That isn't speculation too. Same with Portis, who's shockingly in legal trouble yet again. Not Trents got a disaster of a back yard breeding operation with dogs attacking other dogs and being born with disabilities. Yeah, I'm fine on that high horse. I'm a rescue, it's more of a moral baseline to not defend dog fighting.

This is a completely unfounded accusation and this is the dangers of social media and the internet now. People stir up opinions based on personal feelings and use those as the gospel truth. And players will never be able to shake those labels because no one seems interested in any sort of due diligence. Shame on you. And for the record, I don't like Trent and what he's done. 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I'm done. I should have stopped when you started to insult me. 

 

And Shame on me? :ols: lolkay

 

often injured, expensive, me first, drug history, got citations this offseason because hes a backyard breeder that cant take care of his dogs.

 

often injured head case who gets in fights and has a girl od in his bathroom. 

 

that's damn good culture. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
16 minutes ago, Koolblue13 said:

I'm done. I should have stopped when you started to insult me. 

 

And Shame on me? :ols: lolkay

 

often injured, expensive, me first, drug history, got citations this offseason because hes a backyard breeder that cant take care of his dogs.

 

often injured head case who gets in fights and has a girl od in his bathroom. 

 

that's damn good culture. 

You're trying to sway away from the only issue I have with what you said in that you claimed, nay, you flat out accused Trent of being a backyard breeder solely for the purpose of dog fighting, then claiming Trent condones dog fighting and beating dogs to death. There is absolutely no truth to that.

 

The rest of what you said about Trent is true and you could have just stuck with that as enough reason to not want Trent on the team and I would have agreed with you. Adding to your narrative with unfounded statements is just in poor taste.

 

In terms of Nicholson, again, unless you're accusing him of something he did then being guilty by association isn't an actual crime. 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, PartyPosse said:

You're trying to sway away from the only issue I have with what you said in that you claimed, nay, you flat out accused Trent of being a backyard breeder solely for the purpose of dog fighting, then claiming Trent condones dog fighting and beating dogs to death. There is absolutely no truth to that.

I'll elaborate. When Vick got pinched, Trent and Portis blew it off and defended dog fighting as not a big deal. 

 

Now, after his dog killed his neighbors, it was reported he was over breeding pibbles. The dogs that fill the shelters. I just went through a similar dog situation with my neighbors, so I'm understanding on that.

 

That's what I was saying. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I don't want Montae back. Between the fighting and dying I think we have seen enough.  Yes someone got drugged up at his house and died and he didn't call 911, and drugs were found in his house afterwards. Oh those, those were hers rings kind of shallow after being afraid to call 911. If the league wants a drug testing policy, maybe it should include testing those after high profile drug related events occur within their homes.

 

A fine example you set. I hope RR is made aware of all his issues.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 1/16/2020 at 1:22 PM, NeverSurrender said:

Having been in a life and death situation I can say that most times, it is not immediately clear what type of situation it is.  Finding someone unconscious does not mean it is life and death.  Im sure that MN's diagnosis skills are probably lacking as well.  You cant really expect him to act like a paramedic.  I seriously doubt that he is certified in CPR.  He probably saw a chick and thought she was passed out so he called her brother.  People don't have signs on them that say that there dying or just passed out.  

 

I AM IN NO WAY defending MN's character!!!!

 

Its clear to me that with the continuing talk about MN.  He should be a much better player then he has been and thats the problem.  If he stays, I hope that JDR can get the most out of him as a player because I have a feeling that he will go somewhere else and shine. 

 

The stories I read said he called the brother to report the woman was OD'ing. The brother's reaction is the reaction I would think everyone would have. Instead of calling the brother to report the OD he should have called 911 to report the OD, you don't need the training of a paramedic to know this.  We all know this.  

Edited by Darrell Green Fan
  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
26 minutes ago, RandyHolt said:

I don't want Montae back. Between the fighting and dying I think we have seen enough.  Yes someone got drugged up at his house and died and he didn't call 911, and drugs were found in his house afterwards. Oh those, those were hers rings kind of shallow after being afraid to call 911. If the league wants a drug testing policy, maybe it should include testing those after high profile drug related events occur within their homes.

 

A fine example you set. I hope RR is made aware of all his issues.

 

This dude is a straight human stain and I have a hard time supporting any org that employs him

 

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, ggarriso said:

 

This dude is a straight human stain and I have a hard time supporting any org that employs him

 

 

In a throwaway season, we let him play 2 days later.  I know its tough sometimes for orgs to determine when to cut the cord with problem players, but the first step is NOT LETTING THE GUY PLAY. Buy some time to learn what happened, and at least make the appearance of trying to be the responsible one in the room and not further make the org look like a **** show.  IIRC he still used his tasteless fangs mouthpiece or whatever that stupid thing is he uses to try to look badass. At least have some respect for the deceased and not dress up as a clown 2 days later for the world to see while the family is at a funeral home.

Edited by RandyHolt
  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Can I remind people for 2,000 time that attacking other posters is NOT OK. It’s totally fine to criticize or attack their position, logic or hypothesis. It’s never OK to attack them personally.

 

There are a couple of posters in this thread who could have warnings for posts - but it looks like you have self policed and stepped back. That’s good. 
 

Any more from anyone else and there will be warnings and time outs.

  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Show up to all OTAs and put the work in will be required, if he’s not mature enough to take a professional approach he will get washed out quickly. I like the idea of a scheme being simplified for a player like Nicholson allowing you hopefully flourish and athleticism to good use throughout games. 
 

Speeeeeeeeed. My #1 priority and like it or hate it, he has it. 
 

***100% should be in position of competing and earning the spot, which I’m confident will take place with current regime. How about that, competing and earning your position!!

Edited by wit33

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, RandyHolt said:

 

In a throwaway season, we let him play 2 days later.  I know its tough sometimes for orgs to determine when to cut the cord with problem players, but the first step is NOT LETTING THE GUY PLAY. Buy some time to learn what happened, and at least make the appearance of trying to be the responsible one in the room and not further make the org look like a **** show.  IIRC he still used his tasteless fangs mouthpiece or whatever that stupid thing is he uses to try to look badass. At least have some respect for the deceased and not dress up as a clown 2 days later for the world to see while the family is at a funeral home.

The culture is damn good lol..

  • Like 1
  • Haha 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I for one am over the Nicholson experiment. I hope we are able to find another safety

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

 

22 minutes ago, max21 said:

I for one am over the Nicholson experiment. I hope we are able to find another safety

I am ready for Apke to get an opportunity, but Nicholson is under contract through 2020 so I say let him compete.

 

But with all honesty....we need a leader, ball hawk and a guy who can tackle and brings experience and respect.

 

Remedy:  ERIC WEDDLE

 

Weddle would be in my top 5 FA priorities this offseason. 

  • Confused 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Theres potentially 3 or 4 single high very good FSs in free agents without injury histories and much less to no criminal activity that will be available. 

 

Hopefully this new regime will be over garbage like this.

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Upgrade in FA and keep Nicholson around through camp as competition. He’ll ultimately make the decision easy, irrespective of whether that’s a positive or negative for him.

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, arftech said:

I want Trent back.

 

I agree. 

 

After all the back and forth, hard negotiations and ultimately him not playing in 2019 he still makes this team better. 

 

I can pretend I only want to cheer for great human beings who are team first guys, but I have to be honest and realize I have no idea what any of these guys are like off the field. I mean Adrian Peterson scarred his kid with a stick and was suspended for a year and somehow I can block that out of my mind every time he takes a hand off.  

 

I'm a fan of the team and want them to win. IMHO Trent being on the roster helps us more than hurts us, so yeah I want him back. 

  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Poindexter said:

 

I am ready for Apke to get an opportunity, but Nicholson is under contract through 2020 so I say let him compete.

 

But with all honesty....we need a leader, ball hawk and a guy who can tackle and brings experience and respect.

 

Remedy:  ERIC WEDDLE

 

Weddle would be in my top 5 FA priorities this offseason. 


Eric Weddle is 35. That’s way the wrong age for a free agent contract and it’s old for a position which calls for range.

 

Hes making a lot of tackles (not always a good sign for a DB), has recorded career lows for passes defended the last 2 years and has not had a pick in that period either.

 

Pass.

 

Tre Boston is a name to watch.

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, MartinC said:

Tre Boston is a name to watch.

I wanted us to sign him last year. He's a good safety and he's still under 30.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 1/17/2020 at 2:09 PM, lovemaskins said:


 

 

You said he was an animal abuser so I asked for proof since you didn’t like my speculation comment.  I haven’t gotten any which proves it’s just that, your opinion or speculation. 

 

I have low tolerance for finger wagging in this morally enept country where we lock kids in camps for politics among other hypocrisies.

But yeah let’s die on the dog fighting hill.  
 

You don’t like Trent, fine but he should play ball for us if he can because he’s the best at what he does, hasn’t broken the law, and we need a Left Tackle.  
 

btw...you can scram as well grand-pop
 

Ugh politics in the Stadium smh 

Edited by ddub52
  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Has there ever been a more problematic position for this length of time than safety for your Washington Redskins?    Man alive the players they have tried here, and this is just off the top of my head, include Matt Stevens, Old Ryan Clark, Adam Archuletta, M Williams, Bacarri Rambo, Cravens, Brandon Meriweather, Jeron Johnson and I'm sure there were many more.   

 

If only Mr Sean Taylor was still with us and K Jarrett (one of SM's few good picks) had not had the nerve damage this all could have been different.   

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
26 minutes ago, Darrell Green Fan said:

Has there ever been a more problematic position for this length of time than safety for your Washington Redskins?    Man alive the players they have tried here, and this is just off the top of my head, include Matt Stevens, Old Ryan Clark, Adam Archuletta, M Williams, Bacarri Rambo, Cravens, Brandon Meriweather, Jeron Johnson and I'm sure there were many more.   

 

If only Mr Sean Taylor was still with us and K Jarrett (one of SM's few good picks) had not had the nerve damage this all could have been different.   

D Hall. Who else? We started throwing all of our old CBs at FS for a while. 

 

and :ols:   @"old Ryan Clark"

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.