Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Say it ain't so Montae...

Unbias

1 hour ago, Cooleyfan1993 said:

Well well well....would you look at that. Turns out Nicholson DID stay at the hospital until the girls family showed up. That’s certainly good news. And he was seen at practice today, so mayyyybe next time wait until more details come out before we start trashing the guy? 🤷🏻‍♂️ Justtttt saying 

You win this round, kid. 

But mark my words... We'll be back, more indignant and self righteous than ever before.

18 hours ago, PartyPosse said:

I’ve noticed the posters here getting increasingly hasty in judgment without any facts. It’s kind of annoying.

cough @Renegade7 cough

Just like the whole cheerleader swimsuit photoshoot, "journalism" isn't what it once was... especially when TMZ breaks it you should know better.

3 minutes ago, CTskin said:

cough @Renegade7 cough

Just like the whole cheerleader swimsuit photoshoot, "journalism" isn't what it once was... especially when TMZ breaks it you should know better.

Posters, like beat reporters, want to be the first to have their opinions and thoughts on anything to be heard first. That's why certain anti-Haskins fans here are so persistent in their conclusion that Haskins is a bust. They've nothing to lose. Either they're right and don't let anyone forget it or they can just disappear or take a hiatus and come back when people forget. 

5 minutes ago, CTskin said:

cough @Renegade7 cough

Dont be subtle, jus say what you want to say, because you know I will.  TMZ isnt the New York Times, but they arent fake news either, they put out an update and owned it.

I said I wanted more info and wasnt giving him the benefit of the doubt.  I stand by that statement.

Anyone that wants to look at the fact he stayed and is co-operating with police is missing the point that he is showing a pattern of getting caught up in or in the middle of **** still

Dude still doesnt get it, right or wrong, you can still get caught up being wrong place at the wrong time. He has too much to lose keeping it real like this, he cant have it both ways anymore.  This may come out that he jus did what he could for someone he knew and I said that earlier in the thread, but I'm telling you, this dude is playing with fire, this is not normal for people in his position as a professional athlete.

32 minutes ago, CTskin said:

cough @Renegade7 cough

I haven't kept up with this I guess.  But was it something other than super creepy, and had one or two people fired from within the organization?

27 minutes ago, PartyPosse said:

Posters, like beat reporters, want to be the first to have their opinions and thoughts on anything to be heard first. That's why certain anti-Haskins fans here are so persistent in their conclusion that Haskins is a bust. They've nothing to lose. Either they're right and don't let anyone forget it or they can just disappear or take a hiatus and come back when people forget. 

Dont lump me in with that BS, re-read what I posted when this came out.

Just now, Alcoholic Zebra said:

I haven't kept up with this I guess.  But was it something other than super creepy, and had one or two people fired from within the organization?

When it came out that it's not abnormal to take passports for the organization to have some government documentation on you in the event of being kidnapped, the whole scandal changed.  Do I believe some people wanted to cover for people? Doesnt matter saying something is unethical in regards to different things that happened, doesnt make it illegal.  I'll admit I didnt understand why they took the passports at first and still dont like it in context.  I do believe if any of them said screw it they going home, theyd never be a Redskins cheerleader again.

2 hours ago, Cooleyfan1993 said:

Well well well....would you look at that. Turns out Nicholson DID stay at the hospital until the girls family showed up. That’s certainly good news. And he was seen at practice today, so mayyyybe next time wait until more details come out before we start trashing the guy? 🤷🏻‍♂️ Justtttt saying 

All we know is that he didnt leave now, not why he took her there.  You are going to the other extreme pretending this guy is a boy scout after all before he gets piss tested after getting arrested for assault last year with his girlfriend.  This isnt his girlfriend, btw.

48 minutes ago, Renegade7 said:

Dont lump me in with that BS, re-read what I posted when this came out.

When it came out that it's not abnormal to take passports for the organization to have some government documentation on you in the event of being kidnapped, the whole scandal changed.  Do I believe some people wanted to cover for people? Doesnt matter saying something is unethical in regards to different things that happened, doesnt make it illegal.  I'll admit I didnt understand why they took the passports at first and still dont like it in context.  I do believe if any of them said screw it they going home, theyd never be a Redskins cheerleader again.

I wasn’t really referring to you. Just quoting someone who did. Mine was more of a genera blanket statement. I have no idea what he’s referring to regarding the swimsuit thing.

As for Montae, he can hang out who he wants to so long as he makes smart decisions for himself. No one should be penalized because of the company they keep IMO. The NFL shouldn’t be Big Brother and people are allowed to do what they want within the confines of the law when not at work. I don’t think he did anything wrong IMO and he at least stayed at the hospital and did the responsible thing.

1 hour ago, PartyPosse said:

As for Montae, he can hang out who he wants to so long as he makes smart decisions for himself. No one should be penalized because of the company they keep IMO. 

In an ideal world you are absolutely right.  This is not that world, but that's a tailgate conversation.  The company you keep can get you killed, happens everyday.  

For clarification I was answering you and him separately, the site jus merged the posts.  

5 minutes ago, Renegade7 said:

In an ideal world you are absolutely right.  This is not that world, but that's a tailgate conversation.  The company you keep can get you killed, happens everyday.  

For clarification I was answering you and him separately, the site jus merged the posts.  

True. But essentially everyone is responsible for the decisions he makes. So long as he continues to do the right thing it shouldn't matter that his friends sometimes don't. I guarantee most of the players in the NFL hang out with pieces of ****s who openly do blow or worse, cheat on spouses, and in general make poor decisions. 

5 hours ago, Cooleyfan1993 said:

Pretty crazy that waiting at the hospital for your dead girlfriends family to show up somehow relieves you of even a small amount of controversy or criticism.  Is the bar really that low?

And his track history kind of sucks.  See the OP.  I've been a troublemaker myself but I'm not a public figure and I sure as hell don't have my mugshot plastered all over the internet.

6 hours ago, Cooleyfan1993 said:

Hey..dont come in here yelling at me telling me how to live my life..when I go extreme I go EXTREME!!..😂

45 minutes ago, TommyWilson said:

Pretty crazy that waiting at the hospital for your dead girlfriends family to show up somehow relieves you of even a small amount of controversy or criticism.  Is the bar really that low?

Um, who said it was his GF? Where’d that come from? 😂😂 oh wait. IT DIDN’T😂😂😂😂 

if he was guilty of something, i doubt He would have stayed at the ER and wait for the girls parents to show up. He would have left that place immediately 🤷🏻‍♂️

Just now, Cooleyfan1993 said:

Um, who said it was his GF? Where’d that come from? 😂😂 oh wait. IT DIDN’T😂😂😂😂 

if he was guilty of something, i doubt He would have stayed at the ER and wait for the girls parents to show up. He would have left that place immediately 🤷🏻‍♂️

And the cops would've came to practice looking for him.  Dont you watch law and order?

2 hours ago, PartyPosse said:

True. But essentially everyone is responsible for the decisions he makes. So long as he continues to do the right thing it shouldn't matter that his friends sometimes don't. I guarantee most of the players in the NFL hang out with pieces of ****s who openly do blow or worse, cheat on spouses, and in general make poor decisions. 

Just because Montae makes awful decisions both on the field and off, I wouldn’t lump ‘most of the NFL’ in with this moron.  As with most things, a small percentage make the most headlines.  For every Pac Man Jones, there are 20 good dudes in the league.  In fact, that’s how Goodell got so much authority implementing the player conduct policy.  The players union didn’t give a damn how much power he had because 90% of the league isn’t getting arrested.

Archived