Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Say it ain't so Montae...

Unbias

That is a horrible mug shot. It looks like he's realizing how much that arrest will cost him. 

He should have went over the top happy like these gems: 

Deion+Sanders+mugshot.jpgmugshot.jpg

Were those two arrested? Not sure. Might be some gag photo. Either way, looks like nice people who I wouldn't mind partying with. 

1 minute ago, Unbias said:

That is a horrible mug shot. It looks like he's realizing how much that arrest will cost him. 

He should have went over the top happy like these gems: 

Deion+Sanders+mugshot.jpgmugshot.jpg

Were those two arrested? Not sure. Might be some gag photo. Either way, looks like nice people who I wouldn't mind partying with. 

With that smile, case dismissed!!!!

3 minutes ago, A Skinhead in Saints Land said:

More fuel for the dumpster fire. 

The jokes will write themselves -  Montae Nicholson threw his own belated welcoming party for Reuben Foster. Those in attendance were Montae, a co-conspirator, 2 victims and the police...

32 minutes ago, skinzdar55 said:

I don’t believe in curses, but ****ing hell! At some point, you have believe there is more than just bad luck at work when it comes to the last 25 years of this franchise!

This is where I am.  I started believing in a Redskins curse a few weeks ago.  

No other way to explain how things (and people) continue to go wrong for this franchise.

4 minutes ago, SprintBomb said:

If I was Jay Gruden I think it pack my stuff and leave. This is ridiculous. 

I've heard this a few times today and it's just not possible. Not only would he be walking away from millions of guaranteed money, but he'd also be walking out on the players who have trusted him to lead. 

If I were him I'd ask for Jon Gruden money in an extension and ride out the 'lame duck' last year of his contract only to become a FA after next season. 

36 minutes ago, oraphus said:

yes.. because no other teams employ thugs in the NFL🙄

Because he is also on his 4th string QB, his star rookie RB out for the year, an injured o-line, last week had to deal with a social media incident, today an arrest. Don't forget the joys of working for Dan and Bruce.

Green Bay and Aaron Rogers probably look really good to him right about now. 

58 minutes ago, Unbias said:

I've heard this a few times today and it's just not possible. Not only would he be walking away from millions of guaranteed money, but he'd also be walking out on the players who have trusted him to lead. 

If I were him I'd ask for Jon Gruden money in an extension and ride out the 'lame duck' last year of his contract only to become a FA after next season. 

I honestly feel bad for Gruden. Between this, the QB situation, injuries, social media crap. 

15 minutes ago, abdcskins said:

What an idiot.

I just don't get it.  I mean, maybe it's cause I'm in my 30s and had a good upbringing but I've always kept an eye on what's to lose by poor decision making.  I'm not saying I've never made bad decisions, we all have, but I certainly haven't done anything that'd risk my career.   I've also never had as much to lose as an NFL football player has.  High salaries, endorsements, fame, legacy, etc. 

If I were in Montae Nicholson's shoes, I'd be walking such a straight line because I'd be aware that I'm EXPENDABLE.  I don't think this incident sounds like it's going to cost him too much but it's certainly not going to be a strike in the positive column for him if the Skins draft a safety next year and he finds himself on the bubble.   It's not like he's an Ed Reed or a Sean Taylor where the talent is undeniable and he's viewed as a centerpiece of the team. 

So when some asshole at a traffic light rolls up and starts honking the horn...I mean, what thoughts go through your head?  It's obviously not "I'm a safety for the Redskins, I'm gonna stay above it and not flip out and hit this dude..."  I guess maybe that's too much to ask for but I can't really relate.

Archived