Fergasun

Trump Border Wall Post-Shutdown Discussion (Wall-Fight)

2 hours ago, Fergasun said:

Has anyone asked about his logic that "building the wall will save billions of dollars a month"? Has anyone challenged him on the fact that the caravan was stopped without his precious wall?

I literally do not believe anything he says or writes.  As I do with any serial liar. 

Sometimes, as with the example you cite, it's easy to do because of the blatant absurdity of what he says.  The entire annual budget of the U.S. Border Patrol in 2017 was $3.8 billion.

10 minutes ago, TheGreatBuzz said:

Government can't build something out of a material they can't find.

Don't tell that to Trey Gowdy or Devin Nunes or the ****-eating herd of swine that is the 'freedom caucus'  or many another useless house goper since they seem to dedicate their efforts to exactly that, and at our great expense---you'll spoil their xmas.

• Like 4

Ferg.. as i've said.. it's all been so obvious.. all of it has been done with a smirk and a gob of spit right in the eye of the suckers who happily swallow it. Thy have no respect for the intelligence of the base, they have boiled it down to the dumbest most easily manipulated bunch we've got. Why should they respect it? It's what they want. Mindless adoration and fealty.

~Bang

as often the case, i have a great plan, based on a well-informed non-partisan unemotional objective accurate-fact-based analysis, of how the freedom caucus can best serve the nation during these tumultuous times..........but our rules and possibly some federal laws stifle my ability to properly detail it

11 minutes ago, Cooked Crack said:

Must have watched Fox and Friends

Also known as the Presidential Daily Briefing.  

• Like 2
  • Confused 1
  • Sad 1

1 hour ago, Springfield said:

Here

Youre welcome

46 minutes ago, No Excuses said:

InfoWars and Fox News are pushing for Trump supporters to do a GoFundMe for the wall. 

Incredible levels of self ownage.

image.png.c93e76273bd96025e322fddddff1abdc.png

Already 0.4% there!

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

Absolutely incredible the depth of stupidity.

With any luck Trump will slip up one day and tell them all to hold their breath for an hour.

That'll go a long way to clearing up this infestation.

~Bang 

• Haha 1

On 12/18/2018 at 11:20 AM, Springfield said:

I thought Mexico was paying for the stupid ****ing wall.

Well not directly... or indirectly... but if you use your imagination. See, that's the problem with the left. No imagination.

• Haha 1

Do these goddamn morons understand that you can't just grab some money and start building **** wherever you want? Especially if it's on federal land. Also, who exactly are they planning on giving the money to, and how? As a tax or donation to the government? If that's the case they have no control over how that money is spent, otherwise I would have just written "To be paid towards making all members of Congress wear clown suits during the work week" on my taxes every year.

What would be hilarious is if the person who set up that GoFundMe is actually a Trump hater who turns around and donates the money to an immigrant rights charity. 

Edited by mistertim
  • Haha 5

I do like the explanation of why this isn't a scam. Though it feels like a total scam. But hey, the guy says they have a bunch of high level connections that yadda yadda yadda. Nobody can even agree what it'll cost. $8B $25B? $70B?

Edited by @SkinsGoldPants

This is such a bad joke. Thanks for this wonderful Christmas gift you golden fool, I think I'll be required to still report if they shut things down, somehow I'm essential. This is beyond irritating. 

****in’ Democrats.  Shut this **** down until the Republicans that won in the November Red Wave take over!  

😉

Edited by visionary
  • Sad 1