Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Trump Border Wall Post-Shutdown Discussion (Wall-Fight)

Fergasun

This is such an extreme example of what is wrong with politics. If a democratic president decided to declare a national emergency to get money that Republicans didnt negotiate, McConnell would be screaming his head off.

i hope and pray that this is one thing that when the Democrats are in power they dont say "Well the Republicans did it first so we can do it." Hopefully this loses in courts so we dont ever have to worry about it again.

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, MisterPinstripe said:

i hope and pray that this is one thing that when the Democrats are in power they dont say "Well the Republicans did it first so we can do it." Hopefully this loses in courts so we dont ever have to worry about it again.

They better hope it loses in court, because if not Judge Kavanaugh's drinking problem will rapidly become a national emergency.

Well, one thing is for sure. He might be the worst negotiator we've had as President in my lifetime. 

It's an emergency, but he waited years, then waited weeks, then months. Then said he didn't have to do it. Then still didn't really get a vote the way he wanted. Then is trying another route that is going to get tied up in lawsuits from states and owners of private land. I think he was purposefully trying to **** it up, he couldn't do it anymore than he just did.

Oh, and Mexico still isn't paying.

1 minute ago, @SkinsGoldPants said:

Well, one thing is for sure. He might be the worst negotiator we've had as President in my lifetime. 

It's an emergency, but he waited years, then waited weeks, then months. Then said he didn't have to do it. Then still didn't really get a vote the way he wanted. Then is trying another route that is going to get tied up in lawsuits from states and owners of private land. I think he was purposefully trying to **** it up, he couldn't do it anymore than he just did.

Oh, and Mexico still isn't paying.

And his solution will take years to even start.  

2 minutes ago, Llevron said:

He envies Obama so much 

Hahaha he HATES that people still love Obama.  You can hear it in his voice every time he talks about Obama.  Man this dude is comedy gold.

"I don't need to do this."

But it's an emergency.

Okay...

• Thanks 1

Just straight up ****ing lunacy. 

Did anyone else watch this? He declared statistics showing most drugs cross the border at legal ports of entry from his own government agencies as “its wrong, it’s wrong. It’s a lie. It’s a lie”. His response to where he gets his stats: “I get many stats”. 

The public as usual will fail to grasp how unacceptable this is. He’s declaring a national emergency on something unsupported by facts and is declaring the work of his own agencies as “LIES”.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 minute ago, No Excuses said:

Did anyone else watch this? He declared statistics showing most drugs cross the border at legal ports of entry from his own government agencies as “its wrong, it’s wrong. It’s a lie. It’s a lie”. His response to where he gets his stats: “I get many stats”. 

The public as usual will fail to grasp how unacceptable this is. He’s declaring a national emergency on something unsupported by facts and is declaring the work of his own agencies as “LIES”.

I watched it. Hes ****ing losing whatever sanity he had left. The 25th is a real thing. 

• Thanks 1

That **** can rot in hell...I prefer he get there by natural causes.

If Obama had done anything remotely close to this the Right would have gone to war in the streets.

They are all liars and hypocrites and all they want is an authoritarian government with a lying son of a **** leading the way for their pseudo-Christian sharia wetdream.

Conservatism is dead in this country

The Republican party is a farce

They are nothing more than a Russian despot's whipping boys.

Anyone who still supports them is a fool who has no idea what this country was founded upon.

They long for a dictator and a Congress who acts solely to serve the will of that tyrant.

They can rot with their tinted hero.

28 minutes ago, Llevron said:

I watched it. Hes ****ing losing whatever sanity he had left. The 25th is a real thing. 

That would require a functioning government and balance of powers, which we don't have.

Mitch McConnell has made it clear that he serves as the pleasure of the President.

• Thanks 1

37 minutes ago, No Excuses said:

Yep. Most of the country probably doesn't even know this is happening. A significant portion of those who are aware will say "oh, all politicians lie, who cares." 

• Like 1

Schumer and Pelosi called this rather significant and serious matter a "power grab".  By contrast, Mitch McConnell called making Election Day a holiday a power grab. Moral to the story, McConnell is an a-hole.

47 minutes ago, No Excuses said:

Everytime he opens his mouth, it just blows my mind how awful he is.  How can anybody support this guy? 

• Thanks 2