Fergasun

Budget Fight (Trump Mantle / Border Security Shutdown))

2 minutes ago, Llevron said:

Trump making all kinds of friends these days. 

You're gonna get tired of (Trump) winning.  

Trump ordering employees to return to work without getting paid? Well hey, at least he is now doing something he has plenty of experience with.

• Haha 2

26 minutes ago, NoCalMike said:

Trump ordering employees to return to work without getting paid? Well hey, at least he is now doing something he has plenty of experience with.

He's turning a new leaf. Usually he stiffs workers after they've done the work. Now he's stiffing them before they even do the work.

That's called progress.

• Haha 2

16 minutes ago, The Evil Genius said:

Not to be rude, but what did people expect from Pelosi? Unless you're a Fox news shill, she had been nothing but successful as Speaker.

I will thoroughly enjoy seeing her foot 12 inches deep in Trumps ass. She's an actual savvy democratic politician.

I would say she's going to eat his lunch but I'm not sure if she likes cold McDonalds.

• Haha 3

She couldn't go now even you could teleport there. Announcing travel to a war zone that was being kept secret ends that. 

• Haha 1

4 minutes ago, @SkinsGoldPants said:
She couldn't go now even you could teleport there. Announcing travel to a war zone that was being kept secret ends that.

Jesus. That letter sounds like it was written by a 5th grader trying to act like an adult. Random capitalization, "totally appropriate", childish word choice and diction.

What a national disgrace that ****tard is.

Edited by ExoDus84
  • Like 2

strictly from a hardball politics pov (that fox and his tribe will love), trump cancelling nancy's trip---and withholding the move until her group was all packed and ready to leave---is a surprisingly masterful counter on the surface, with a workable if transparent cover...not saying they're equivalent, there are meaningful distinctions between the two, and above it all are suffering people being deliberately needlessly injured by their own government, but as far as the gutter fight don will make this, it was another nasty round....

Well, he probably didn't write the letter to Pelosi, he was probably ranting and some flunkie was tasked with deleting all the bad words. The tit for tat about flying commercial was most likely from Trump directly, a sort of "I'll show her!" tidbit , like a child.

• Like 3

17 minutes ago, Jumbo said:

strictly from a hardball politics pov (that fox and his tribe will love), trump cancelling nancy's trip---and withholding the move until her group was all packed and ready to leave---is a surprisingly masterful counter on the surface, with a workable if transparent cover...not saying they're equivalent, there are meaningful distinctions between the two, and above it all are suffering people being deliberately needlessly injured by their own government, but as far as the gutter fight don will make this, it was another nasty round....

Yes, I'm sure Pelosi and her contingent are really cheesed that they don't have to travel 10,000 miles to Afghanistan and back.  I hate it when my work cancels my trips at the last second so I have to stay home and spend time with my kid and play video games while stuporously drunk.  Which is probably what Nancy Pelosi does in her down time.  

• Like 1

I imagine he pissed off a lot more people than Pelosi on this one. Who else was going? How much work setting up trip etc? No doubt the MAGAs think it was a ballsy move, but at what cost?

Every now and then trump does something that makes me genuinely laugh. 

1 minute ago, HOF44 said:

It was a bi-partisan delegation, DOH!!!!

He doesn’t care. 

He doesnt care that the government is shut down. 

I dont know why anyone thinks negotiations can happen here. He doesn’t care about any of it. 

• Like 3

The Bus that was to take Congressional members on the trip kept being shown on the news. Some Democratic members were on the Bus and had not known the trip was cancelled were trying to figure out what was happening. Speaker Pelosi was the one who had received the letter was to travel separately with her security detail. Earlier in the day Majority Leader Hoyer said the government needed to be reopened. Minority Whip Scalise was then given the floor he asked for a recorded vote to end the shutdown. Majority Leader Hoyer said they could not vote because they did not have a quorum because most of the members had already been sent home. This was probably because of this trip. The White House said the reason the trip was postponed because Speaker Pelosi needed to be in the country to negotiate. That if by Tuesday a deal is not reached some more workers would not get their pay.

1 minute ago, tshile said:

Every now and then trump does something that makes me genuinely laugh.

...which leads to crying.

tenor.gif

• Like 1

Well, Nancy, you challenged Donald Trump to a Battle of Pettiness.  

• Like 1

actually, as details continue to play out...i may have to take my "masterful" comment back...in fact, it looks like the coverage may pile up in a very negative way for trump on this deal...i think you'll see what i mean by 5-6 this evening 

also, watching mc carthy play his little where's nancy shtick...let's juts say there's not one of those freedom caucus guys that i wouldn't happily use in experimental development of flesh-eating bacteria...everyone needs to be willing to sacrifice to advance science is all i'm saying...

• Haha 1

11 minutes ago, Larry said:

Well, Nancy, you challenged Donald Trump to a Battle of Pettiness.  

Sig bet she wins in the end 

1 hour ago, @SkinsGoldPants said:

Who released it, trump or Pelosi?

Edited by CousinsCowgirl84

2 minutes ago, CousinsCowgirl84 said:

Who released it, trump or Pelosi?

Trump.

The public and media didn't know they were going until it was announced.

Doesn't matter. They'll **** it up doing something dumb. Melania will be vacationing on our dime by Saturday.

17 minutes ago, Jumbo said:

actually, as details continue to play out...i may have to take my "masterful" comment back...in fact, it looks like the coverage may pile up in a very negative way for trump on this deal...i think you'll see what i mean by 5-6 this evening 

also, watching mc carthy play his little where's nancy shtick...let's juts say there's not one of those freedom caucus guys that i wouldn't happily use in experimental development of flesh-eating bacteria...everyone needs to be willing to sacrifice to advance science is all i'm saying...

Well, he especially sucks at this. I don't know how they keep picking him to speak for them.

"Well, she was in Hawaii recently....."

Well, that's part of the USA...and it was before she was speaker. But, thanks for pointing it out. 

• Haha 2

In a normal world, brazenly leaking the travel plans of the person 3rd in line to the Presidency for their trip into a war zone would be a major scandal. 

• Like 3