Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Roll Call: Redskins @ Titans..Who’s Going??

SkinsFanInTennessee

I’m late getting this together, but who’s headed to the Redskins at Titans game Saturday? We are sitting in Sec 114, Row AA. I’ll be looking for parking here in the next few days. 

Just wanted to see who is going and where they’ll be tailgating before I buy parking. 

Update: Have bought parking in Lot B. 

Nissan Stadium Parking

HTTR!!!

1 minute ago, bakedtater1 said:

Redskins   22

Titans        19

Now that would make my weekend.  I thought they'd beat the Jags and said so on the prediction thread.    I'll spend more time thinking about this one -- but my worry is the middle linebackers and safeties seem so fooled by good RBs who have some misdirection in them.  Henry granted is more of a power dude -- but if running backs start one way then shift the other way -- our LBs get so out of position that RBs tends to sprint for big runs.  Henry has had some monster games of late -- tough for me to see it stopping on Saturday let alone we struggled with Kessler scrambling -- imagine Mariotta?

The positive side of it is this defense tends to play better against one dimensional teams like the Titans.  

9 minutes ago, Skinsinparadise said:

Now that would make my weekend.  I thought they'd beat the Jags and said so on the prediction thread.    I'll spend more time thinking about this one -- but my worry is the middle linebackers and safeties seem so fooled by good RBs who have some misdirection in them.  Henry granted is more of a power dude -- but if running backs start one way then shift the other way -- our LBs get so out of position that RBs tends to sprint for big runs.  Henry has had some monster games of late -- tough for me to see it stopping on Saturday let alone we struggled with Kessler scrambling -- imagine Mariotta?

The positive side of it is this defense tends to play better against one dimensional teams like the Titans.  

I'll spot Henry 187, one and a half touchdowns..Mariota 53 on the ground..213 in the air ..Henry scores a touchdown on a big run and then has another big run that sets them up for a field goal... Hopkins gets the game ball with five field goals..

I’ll be there! Annual trip with my sons 9 and 11.

Bought tickets for me and my boys at the beginning of the season and the change to Saturday is perfect. We’re in 115 row B, driving down Saturday morning. Not planning to pay to park my truck as we’re walking distance from the hotel but would love to join a tailgate!! Almost started this thread yesterday and forgot after searching to see if one existed. 

@LetThePointsSoar you gotta come down for this one!

need to get @cincyfan there too!

1 hour ago, Inigo Montoya said:

Bought tickets for me and my boys at the beginning of the season and the change to Saturday is perfect. We’re in 115 row B, driving down Saturday morning. Not planning to pay to park my truck as we’re walking distance from the hotel but would love to join a tailgate!! Almost started this thread yesterday and forgot after searching to see if one existed. 

Just might, I'll let you know if I can swing it 

I’m trying to convince my dad to go. My brother (titans fan as of two weeks ago cause he can’t deal with the redskins **** anymore) is going, and his friend (an eagles fan) has two tickets he’s been trying to give to anyone who wants it. My dad said he’d decide after the game against the jaguars, but then said he just can’t see spending $1,000 on a plane ticket just to watch our 4th string QB in a loss to the titans. 

IF i go, I’d be in section 340 i believe 

18 minutes ago, Cooleyfan1993 said:

I’m trying to convince my dad to go. My brother (titans fan as of two weeks ago cause he can’t deal with the redskins **** anymore) is going, and his friend (an eagles fan) has two tickets he’s been trying to give to anyone who wants it. My dad said he’d decide after the game against the jaguars, but then said he just can’t see spending $1,000 on a plane ticket just to watch our 4th string QB in a loss to the titans. 

IF i go, I’d be in section 340 i believe 

So I'm trying to wrap my head around this...you might go with your brother who is now a Titans fan and his eagles fan friend? Can you say family feud? Lol

4 minutes ago, bakedtater1 said:

So I'm trying to wrap my head around this...you might go with your brother who is now a Titans fan and his eagles fan friend? Can you say family feud? Lol

The friend that’s an eagles fan can’t go (I’m guessing due to travel plans for the holidays) which is why he’s trying to give away his two tickets, but yeah that’s pretty accurate 😂 

2 hours ago, Cooleyfan1993 said:

The friend that’s an eagles fan can’t go (I’m guessing due to travel plans for the holidays) which is why he’s trying to give away his two tickets, but yeah that’s pretty accurate 😂 

GIVE AWAY??....hmm wonder how much it cost to fly from salt lake City to Nashville and back lol

Just bought a parking pass in Lot B. Won’t be a huge tailgate, but if you’re in the area stop by. I’ll post more on the exact location as we get closer to Saturday. 

10 hours ago, Inigo Montoya said:

You can join us in Lot B. 

Plan on being there with my son,son-in-law,and grandson. Not sure where the seats are located.  Season tickets that  belong to the company my son-in-law works for. Looking forward to it,just hope that they can contain Henry and Mariota and make it a competitive game. Skins fan, I think that we met at a game in Nashville around 8 to 10 years ago at a tailgate. Ran in to each other in New Orleans before RG’s first game as a Redskin. 

5 minutes ago, Tarpon75 said:

Plan on being there with my son,son-in-law,and grandson. Not sure where the seats are located.  Season tickets that  belong to the company my son-in-law works for. Looking forward to it,just hope that they can contain Henry and Mariota and make it a competitive game. Skins fan, I think that we met at a game in Nashville around 8 to 10 years ago at a tailgate. Ran in to each other in New Orleans before RG’s first game as a Redskin. 

Yes I remember!! Preseason game in Nashville!! It will be good to catch up with you again!!

Archived