TK

Game Day Thread: Redskins at Blake Bottles Bench

Kerrigan has just had one of those quiet consistent careers.  I think what hurts him is he has never had one of those outrageous statistical seasons that jumps out and screams all-pro, but what he has had is a consistency to his game. 

1 minute ago, ClaytoAli said:

Mo is not the guy, I mean really. 

Not his fault. Only we would put a mobility/agility-challenged contested catch possession WR of his size on punt returns. Not his spot at all.

Just now, NoCalMike said:

This is the best game by the defense since September.  (Kessler being the QB helps of course)  So of course the team gives up a special teams TD to tip the scale towards the Jags. 

To be fair, the refs missed or refused to call at least calls that I could see.

This is what you call a defensive mirage. You'll hear more about it in the post game. The teams on this football field is the cheerleaders.

In the meantime, look!! Another first down run play with a holding. And oh look, a holding penalty

Kerrigan has worked hard his entire career and yet we cannot get to the playoffs.  The right thing to do when we go into rebuild mode next year would be to let him go to another team.  Moses is leading the entire league in penalties this year CBS just reported.

Just now, NoCalMike said:

Kerrigan has just had one of those quiet consistent careers.  I think what hurts him is he has never had one of those outrageous statistical seasons that jumps out and screams all-pro, but what he has had is a consistency to his game. 

At almost any other position we'd call it being a "compiler". He's not a game changer and doesn't generally take over games, except for rarely an inconsequential one like this. He's got the counting stats to be remembered fondly but he's never been elite.

17 minutes ago, ConnSKINS26 said:

25 games in a row without scoring a TD after the half. 25. Straight. NFL games.

Johnson had a TD pass and a rushing TD last week in the 4th quarter or do you mean to open the 2nd half?

Just now, ExoDus84 said:

Moses leads the entire league in penalties. ****ing bum.

Add RT to the list of offseason needs.

Cut his ass after this game.  Tired of him. 

5 minutes ago, Smooters said:

Wow, I didn't know there was such disdain against special needs children on here.

You guys need help! </3

You might want to quit while you are behind.  The sarcasm you are trying isnt a good look.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, aszumilo said:

Johnson had a TD pass and a rushing TD last week in the 4th quarter or do you mean to open the 2nd half?

Yes, starting with the ball after the half. Make it 26 straight.

Edited by ConnSKINS26

1 minute ago, ExoDus84 said:

Moses leads the entire league in penalties. ****ing bum.

Add RT to the list of offseason needs.

Yea, that ass need to go back for a refresher course at Hargrave.